Chapter 7

I'm very sorry for taking so long. I appreciate all the patience you guys have given me ❤ It amazes me how so many of you have read this and comment how much you love it and I just hope that I don't lose any readers for my slow updates :( love you guys

______________________________________

*Will's POV*

I looked down at my phone to check the time.

5:47 PM.

I had 13 minutes until I broke into the place where they caught people who broke into places.

How fun.

I walked into the building and went up to the first desk I saw. Behind the wooden desk a middle aged man typed away at the computer. "Excuse me..." I squinted at his name tag. "Detective Giller." Shoved my hands into my pockets of my coat to hide the shaking. "Could I use the station's bathroom? It's an emergency..." He started hoping back and forth slightly to sell the show.

The detective grunted. "You look old enough to hold your pee. This isn't a place for kids to just come in whenever they need to take a wiz. But if it's really an emergency then go. But don't take long." The man pointed into the direction of the restrooms.

I nodded my head in thanks. "Thank you so much detective!" I dashed off to the bathroom. Once in the service room, I walked into a stall and locked the door. I looked at the time again.

5:53.

Almost time. He pulled his feel up to him as we sat on the toilet, waiting for the signal from Nico and Percy.

*Nico's POV*

I placed around us making sure no one saw us. We looked suspicious and I didn't want to get question by observing eyes. We weren't doing anything bad anyway. Yet.

"Chill bro. Don't make is obvious. Right know we are a couple of teenagers having a normal conversation by the police station." Percy was looking through his iPod, shuffling though songs. Another device Leo had demigod proofed.

I sighed. "Since when were you the one to tell me to chill whenever we were getting ourselves into trouble. That's suppose to be my job."

"Well when you're doing these things for your kidnapped girlfriend, you tend to not care about it," he retorted with anger in his eyes.

I sighed again. I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes thinking. Percy cleared his throat. "It's time," he whispered. I looked down at my watch and saw he was right. 6:00 on the dot. "You ready?" The 17 year old asked me.

I rolled my eyes. "This isn't my first time raising the dead, Jackson." I crouched down and put my hand on the ground. Closing my eyes I waited until I felt a turn in my stomach. The ground started to crack. A second later the dirt was split open enough to let 5 skeleton zombies climb out of the dirt in old tattered soldier uniforms

I waited for them to line up in front of me. They completely ignored Percy. "I need you to walk into the police station and cause some panic. Drive everyone you can out of the building."

One by one the dead soldiers marched off. "This is stupid. The mist will disguise them..." Percy muttered.

I shrugged. "All those people in there...bound to be one or two that can see through the mist."

Percy grunted as we made our way toward the front doors of the building. We hung out right next to the doors waiting for the sign that it worked.

A couple minutes went by. Gun shots were heard inside the building. We looked at each other, then ran inside.

*Percy's POV*

The scene inside was just how we had planned.

The soldiers were spread out on the main floor. Two officers had their guns out pointing to the skeletons. Some people backed away from the officers while others tried to get them to stand down. One man in his middle ages held his hands up and walked slowly toward a female officer who held her gun shakily and was warning everyone to stay away from the monster infront of her. The man's voice was calm and collected. "Susan, put the gun, down. We do not raise our weapons at civilians unless they are a threat. What is wrong with you?"

I shoved my hands in my pocket. I shifted my eyes to the other policeman who could see the skeleton. Same thing was happening over there to. "Step two. Go Nico."

I flattened my hand to the ground. My gut tingled. At the same time, Nico snuck behind a tall potted tree and stood by the fire alarm. He waited. 1...2...3! The ear piercing ringing sung throughout the building. A second later, I set off the buildings sprinklers.

The crowed in the lobby panicked even more. With the two cops in cuffs, everyone shuffled out of the building. Nico and I fist bumped each other. But a second later a women grabbed their jackets and drug them out of the building. "Fire boys! Look alive!" She said.

As soon as we were out side, we slipped through the crowd and waited by the back doors of the station. "Hope he works fast..." Nico mumbled.

*Will's POV*

The fire alarm blasted through the building making my jump. I waited. Seconds later the sprinklers began raining down on me. I took a deep breath. "That's the signal....show time Solace." I muttered to my self. I looked at my watch. I had about 5 minutes before the firemen arrived. Perfect amount of time for me to get caught and sent to prison. I groaned. "I'm gonna kill them."

I snuck my head out the bathroom door. No one was in the hallway.

I quickly sprinted to the backrooms. As soon as I reached a computer, I pulled out the dollar. "Alright brain...don't let me down. Got four minutes to find the identity of one man in a city with the population of 1.6 million so we can save the biggest hero of all time's girlfriend. No rush...or pressure." And I went to work.

______________________________________

This chapter is short I'm sorry. I just really needed to update. I promised this chapter to a reader a couple weeks ago km so sorry it took me so long!! I'll start on the next one right away!