"See, it's even more important- - she's sick."

"No, Britt, she can't poop. And I don't think that's gonna kill her."

I roll my eyes, "Tell that to fat Elvis."

Santana laughs and looks down at her lap, "But, um...having her at my wedding means not marrying you. And I'd choose you over everyone."

"I choose you, too." I say before cupping her face and pulling in for a kiss

The rest of the time, Santana was really sad. She wouldn't admit to it, but I knew she was. Talking about her Abuela makes her really sad because that was her favorite person in the whole world- - second favorite person.

So, when Santana leaves to go go her mom's house for the night, I put on my nurse outfit that I had from Halloween a few years back and drive to her Abuela's house. I am going to get her to this wedding. I really hope she doesn't remember me. I mean, she's old and forgets to bathe, so how is she gonna remember a face from three years ago?

I ring the doorbell and wait a few seconds before she opens the door.

"Yes?" She asks and I smile

"Hi, um, Abuela Lopez?" I ask looking down at my clipboard, "I'm Brittany. The agency sent me. I'm your new nurse."

"Uh, what agency?" She asks, completely confused and not aware of who I am

"Uh, you know, is it okay if I just, like, go ahead and set up inside?"

"Uh."

"Yeah," I say pushing past her, "You look great, by the way. You could be Peter Pan, except in, like, a retirement home production sort of way. I know a guy."

"You look familiar." She says as she takes a seat next to me on her couch

"Nope," I say quickly and she shrugs her shoulders, "Let me place an order for your prescription," I say as I place my phone onto my ear. I have a fake conversation with Dr. Walgreens," Great. I'll pick up the new dosage in an hour. Thanks, Dr. Walgreens." I chuckle and place my phone down on my lap, "Now, should we talk about your stool?"

"I am sorry, uh, Brittany? Uh, I don't feel comfortable with having a stranger in my home. Or talking about my stool."

I clear my throat, "Entiendo completamente. Cuando era una niña pequeña en Puerto Rico, no confiaba en extraños." (I completely understand. When I was a little girl in Puerto Rico, I didn't trust strangers.)

"But I'm afraid I..."

"Oh, but I'm so sorry to interrupt, but, um, I never miss my telenovelas. You-you don't mind, do you?" I ask and Abuela smiles

"That Guys is a bastard." Abuela says as we sit on her couch and eat Mike and Ike's while watching the show

"He's still not wearing a shirt." I say

"Mmm, I see, yeah, " She chuckles and looks down at my ring, "Is your husband a good man?"

"Well, I'm only engaged."

She gasps, "Brittany. Oh, young love is a treasure. Is there fire and passion?"

I lean in close and smile, "I popped a hip once."

"Oh!" She laughs

"That makes a difference." I say and I join her in laughing

"You must tell me all about it. How you met, will you have any children, how soon will you have them, how many? I'm going to make us a huge pile of rice and beans."