Chapter 12: A New Archangel

Chapter 12:

*Photos:When Uriel died. Wanted to show you the wings in the pavement. Other photo is of Gabriel. I want this so that if someone who didn't watch Supernatural could read this. Hope that would help with the visualization when Gadriel died in the last chapter. *Video I made a new trailer! Enjoy!

The last thing I remembered is Cas touching my shoulder. When I opened my eyes we were in the Bunker. I forgot how much I missed it. Cas was still worried about my arm. He wouldn't stop checking me which I took as a flirt. It was obvious.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Cas asked me again.

"For the millionth time, Cas, I'm fine." I gave him a look and moved my left arm with ease. "See? It's perfectly fine."

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay, Dean."

"I know, Cas." I saw his face and sighed. "Thank you."

He seemed surprised by my words. He smiled at me, shyly. He found himself able to nod at me. I guessed thinking the worst when I would see him again helped me hold on. I caught Gabriel staring at Sam. It reminded me of Cas and I.

"Well what else did I miss?" Gabriel teased.

"Just the end of the friggin' Apocalypse." I replied with annoyance. The first time Sam and I saw Gabriel was when he posed as The Trickster, a demigod. It was before we ever met Cas. Our old friend Bobby who passed away a few years ago had helped us on that case. When we wet him the third time, the time before he "died", Sam had just accidentally started the Apocalypse (the Biblical one like in the Book of Revalations) by killing the baby-eating demon Lilith that was when we found out he wasn't the Trickster, he was Gabriel, the archangel.

"So you thought." He winked at Sam who had a confused expression on his face. There was along pause where Cas and I stared at each other. Sam and Gabriel's brown eyes locked. Gabriel chuckled snapping everyone back into reality. "Is it me or did it get really gay in here."

Gabriel smiled again, satisfied with himself. He chuckled again, getting a chuckle out of Sam in return. I glanced over at Cas to see his face. He rubbed his neck, a thing he did when he was afraid to admit something. There was no hiding it anymore. Gabriel caught his brother in the act.

"I don't know." Sam replied. He stared at me then Cas with a qizzical expression on his face. "Cas, what is it?"

"Nothing. It's nothing." Cas was the worst liar I had ever met.

"You two are together? My little bro is growing up so fast." Gabriel smiled teasingly at Cas.

"Wait you're serious?" Sam asked with surprise. Finally me and Cas had and nothing left to say. "Since when?"

"Not long." Cas replied. He had the courage to hold my hand. Sam and Gabriel exchanged impressed looks.

"How long have you been together?" Cas I were pleased to see our siblings faces flush.

"What? Never." Sam said.

"You sure about that?"

"Dean!"

"What?" I smirked at him. "That wasn't a 'no'." My face became serious when his did. "Kohen."

"Hey, bro."

"Hello, Gabriel. Castiel." He turned, obviously unimpressed with the human beings in the room. "Sam and Dean Winchester."

"I never had the chance." Sam grabbed an angel blade and stared angrilly at Kohen.

"Kohen. Pleasure." Kohen gave him a sly smile. Sam shrugged unamused.

"I would say the say the same, but..." Sam gave him a smile clearly full of annoyance.

"I don't think we were done, Dean."

"Yes we were."

"You think you're safe because of JEZEBEL? That puny little-!"

"What was that, brother?" Kohen spun around to see Jezebel staring angrily at him. Her loose, wavy blonde hair curved to her back as she approached him.

"You are puny and self-loathing."

"Says the guy with the ego that goes up to where he came from." I smirked at him.

Jezebel and I took out our angel blades. Kohen took out his angel blade with a smile. That seemed to be like a treat to him. None of us wanted to think of how many of his siblings he killed. Kohen smiled at our attempt.

"Unh-unh." Kohen he said shaking his angel blade like a finger. With a snap of his fingers Sam and I were thrown at the wall.

"I'm an archangel, you ass." Gabriel said.

"So am I."

"No you're not." Sam responded, standing up. "There was only six archangels. Not seven."

"Very good, Sam WInchester." Kohen replied.

"Kohen, I see how badly you envy me." Gabriel smirked at him.

"How are you better than Lucifer was?" Sam asked.

"He was a bad archangel. But look where he is now." Kohen paused before continuing. "If a lower'level angel looses their grace and uses a higher-level angels, what happens?"

"That's impossible." Gabriel said.

"I have a quick favor to ask of you, Dean."

I looked at him, waiting for him to continue. He only smiled at me. He slowly reached inside his crap-colored coat. I leaned back against the wall trying to fight the urge to stand up and grab whatever Kohen was holding. I felt my right arm shake. Soon every muscle was trembling. I could only guess the object Kohen was proudly holding. The First Blade.

"No." I said, turning to look away.

"See here's the sitiuation,-"

"I'm not TOUCHING that Blade!" I yelled angrilly.

Kohen smiled and came closer. My hands were balled in fists. "Yes you are."

"Or WHAT?" I barked.

"Or the only person in this room left to look at will be me."

To be countinued. Since this is a season 10 book, I thought you guys might enjoy the SEASON TEN PREMIERE SUMMARY. NO spoilers, promise. Here it is:

Season 10 begins with Sam’s frantic search for his missing brother, who is gone without a trace. The road to recovering the wayward Dean takes Sam down dark paths, with consequences that will shake the boys to their core.

Meanwhile, Castiel has to pick up the pieces in the aftermath of Metatron’s campaign. With his grace failing and rogue angels still on the loose, Cass will face the ticking clock of his own mortality as all-new threats emerge to once again push all of our heroes to their limits.