Welcome to America

All my life, I was stuck in a constant loop of living and surviving.  I know everything there is to know about the world and it's a curse that will stay with me forever.  The only thing I don't know who my soulmates are and even then I know a bit about it.  I know their locations, and I know when I see them I'll know.  So that is why I am now driving through Beacon Hills, California in search of my soulmate.  I pull up to my apartment and exit the car, locking it behind me.  I walk up the stairs and enter my new apartment with my keys.  Tomorrow I start at the high school, and there I will meet my soulmate, I know it!

(time skip to the morning)

My eyes flutter open to the morning sunshine, and I groggily step out of bed.  I pull my hair into a ponytail and dress in a pink dress shirt and a black jacket with a black skirt reaching to my knees.

  I pull my hair into a ponytail and dress in a pink dress shirt and a black jacket with a black skirt reaching to my knees

I ran to my car with a piece of toast between my teeth, and pulled out of the driveway and drove towards the school.  I park my 1967 chevy impala in the parking lot and step out the car.  All that can be heard are the clicking of my heels across the sidewalk.  I enter the building and head over to the front office to get my schedule.

"Erin Flamel," I tell the reciptionist.  She hands me my schedule and locker number without looking and I leave.  I exit the office and head to my new locker.  My heart picks up speed as I feel the pull of my soulmate.  I break into a run, heading towards my locker and as soon as I see the back of my new soulmate's head I sprint towards him.  Stiles Stilinski.  I instantly know his name as I wrap my arms around him in a hug.

"Um, what's happening? Scott?" He asks, freaking out.

"Meet me at Derek's loft at seven," I whisper in his ear before skipping away.  I knew immediately that he was part of the McCall pack, and I knew he was human, and that he loved curly fries as well as smart girls.  I knew everything about him and I couldn't wait to meet him.  

STILES'S POV

I was just getting to going to class when a girl's arms pulled me into a hug.  I was kind of freaking out being randomly hugged in the middle of the hallway, so it was only natural I call out my best friend's name for help.  

"Meet me at Derek's loft at seven," a sweet voice spoke in my ear.  Before a girl with red hair in a ponytail skipped away from me.  Well that was...interesting.  I ran all the way to Scott's locker for help, and waited for him to come in.

I didn't get to talk to Scott all the way until lunch, but when the pack sat at the table, I immiadately sat with them.

"Guys," I interupt their conversation.

"What's up Stiles?" asked Scott.

"Um, Have you been hugged by a complete stranger, and then told to meet up at Derek's loft?" I asked bluntly.  Everyone looked at me questioningly.

"Well, guess not," I grimaced, "So, Anyone want to guess what happened to me today?" I asked.

(time skip)

ERIN'S POV

Knock knock!   I knock on the loft door and hear footsteps walking towards the door.  The door slides open to the face of scowling face of Derek Hale.  I burst passed him and into the room, and immediately head for Stiles.

"Oh this is so exciting, I finally get to meet you!" I squeal, holding his hands, "two hundred bloody years of waiting and finally you're here!" I grin happily.

"I'm sorry what?" asked Scott.

"Oh sorry I should probably explain," I rub the back of my head sheepishly, "My name is Erin Piper Flamel, and Stiles is my soulmate!" I grinned.  Their jaws hit the floor pretty quickly after that.  Derek only scowled at me in disbelief.

"What's wrong sourwolf don't believe in love?!" I grinned.  Everyone continued staring.

"You're going to catch flies in your mouth," I comment.  That did it...3...2...1...

"WHAT!?" They shouted.  I smirked happily before wrapping my arm around Stiles's shoulder and grinning.

"So, Questions?" I asked