Αuthor's Note

" At fisrt se was left with the eye makeup smudged just below her eyes and a messy heart.

She recovered.

Then she was left with a messy hair and a body with paint splashes. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole Brooks is 22 , small and delicate-featured. Pretty in a flawed, accessible way. She doesn't stop the party when she walks in, but you'd like to get to know her. Her vulnerable quality masks a strength even she doesn't know exists.

At the other side is Colton Kavanagh, a boy of about twenty-six... a tremendously vital person, interested in everybody and everything, a very butch-looking man with short hair and a black leather jacket and also he affects everyone who stand near him, particularly Nicole.

There is a warm understanding relationship between them. They are really crazy about each other, but undemonstrative in their companionship. They are tolerant, easy-going, taking drink for drink, and battling their way together.

Okay, before we start...My name is Konstantina and I'm Greek-Australian and english isn't my native language. This is my first story so be patience with me.

At first, the two main characters are:

Barbara Palvin as Nicole Brooks

● Francisco Lachowski as Colton Kavanagh

Francisco Lachowski as Colton Kavanagh

Later on I will add the other characters, but I have thought Emma Stones as Nicole's best friend

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronics or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any indormation storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents, either are products af the author's imagination or are usef fictiotiously. Any resemblane to actual persons, events or locates is entirely coincimental.

This book maybe contain heavy language and mature content, so please keep it in mind if you continiue reading.

Last but not least, I hope you will enjoy this journey.

Much love,

Konstantina ♡