Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2: Escape From Reality

En başından başla

Waffle Guard 2: Don't worry, man!!! I gotcha-!!!

Wendy: *kicks out the second waffle's face*

Waffle Guard 2: AHH!!!!

Wendy: It's now or never, guys!!!

We go inside the tower which was filled with adorable living plush toys which we might've harmed. We run up the stairs to the last room to see Mabel sleeping on a bed. Wendy and I barricade the doors while Soos takes Mabel in his arms. I saw Mabel rubbing her eyes sleepily.

Mabel: Soos...? Wendy...? (y/n)...? Dipper...?

Wendy: The waffles are coming back!!! We gotta hurry!!!

Dipper and Soos: *help you and Wendy hold off the doors*

Mabel: Uh, guys?

Dipper: Don't worry, Mabel, we'll get you out of this!!!

Mabel: But Dipper! *claps her hands twice making everything float, then puts the plastic seats down and makes you all sit in each one*

Waffles: *bursts through the door and are about to attack you all*

Mabel: *claps her hands making the waffle guards stay straight*

Dipper: Mabel, what are you doing?!? We're trying to save you from this prison!!!

Mabel: This isn't a prison! *claps her hands making the lights turn on* I made this world!!! Well, I sort of woke up here, it's complicated.

Dipper: What are you saying...?!?

Mabel: *sits behind her desk and turns a sign that says Mayor Mabel* I'm saying this is my home now, and I don't wanna be saved!!!

Strange Puppy Bear Plush: *bonks into the window* Sorry, Mabel! *flies away*

Mabel: No worries, Bubble Bear!!!

Dipper: You did what?!?!?

Mabel: Look, after you said you wouldn't come back home with me at the end of summer for your "apprenticeship" I wanted to hide on my sweater forever! But then I woke up in a place that gives me exactly what I wanted: an endless summer where we'll never have to grow up!!! Here the sun shines all day, the party never ends, and now that you guys are here it's finally perfect!!!

Dipper: Listen, Mabel, we're not here to party! All of this is crazy!

Mabel: *groans* I figured you might say something like that, Dipper. That's why I prepared a backup Dipper with a more supportive attitude!!!

That's when a version of Dipper I never expected to see came in. He looked exactly like Dipper, only at the same tome he didn't. This one wore his hat on backwards, along with some weird colorful glasses, and he was riding a skateboard.

Dipper 2: Wiggity-wiggity-what's up, dude bros?!? I'm Dippy Fresh!!! I like skateboarding, supporting my sister, and punctuating every sentence with a high five!!! *offers a high five*

Soos: Oh, don't mind if I-!

Dipper: *clears his throat clearly annoyed*

Soos: I'm sorry, I can't leave him hanging!!! *high fives Dippy Fresh* Yus!!!

Dipper: You're dead to me, Soos.

Dippy Fresh: *puts an arm around your shoulder* What up, babe?

You: Get your arm off or I swear to god I will cut it off.

Dippy Fresh: *moves his arm away with a smirk* Whoa, feisty!