Ep.3: Head Hunters

Your POV

We were sitting down on the floor watching our favorite show Duck-tective while eating popcorn.

Constable: I'm afraid your services won't be required here, sir. More men have examined the evidence and this is obviously and accidental.

Ducktextive: *in quacks* Accident, Constable? Or is it... murder?!?!?

Constable: What?!?

Tv: Duck-tective will return after these messages.

Mabel: That duck is a genius...!!!!

Dipper: Eh, it's easier to find clues when you're that close to the ground.

You: Agreed.

Mabel: Are you saying you can outwit Duck-tective?

Dipper: Mabel, I have very keen powers of observation. For example, just by smelling your breath I can tell that you've been eating... *sniffs* an entire tube of toothpaste?

Mabel: It was so sparkly...

Dipper: And as for you (y/n), I can see that from your messy hair, you had a long night.

You: It was eternal.

Soos: Hey dudes!!! You'll never guess what I found!!!

Dipper: Buried treasure!!!

Mabel: Buried- hey, I was gonna say that!!! *punches Dipper slightly*

Soos leads us to a dark hallway. I've passed through there a couple of times but I usually try and avoid it, it gives me a creepy vibe.

Soos: So I was cleaning up when I found this secret door hidden behind the wall paper. It's crazy bonkers creepy...!!!

Inside were wax sculptures of many people throughout history! Soos was right, it was very creepy!

Dipper: Woah...!!! It's a secret wax museum...!!!

Mabel: They're so lifelike...!!!

Dipper: *points his flashlight at one* Except for that one.

Stan: Hello!

You, Dipper, Mabel, and Soos: AHH!!!

Stan: Hehe, it's just me, your Grunkle Stan!

Dipper, Mabel, and Soos scream some more and leave the room. I just quietly stood there. They then came back.

Stan: Behold, the Gravity Falls Wax Museum! It was one of my most popular attractions! Before I forgot all about it. I got them all! Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes! *looks at Larry King* Some kinda... I don't know, goblin man?

You: *hold in a laugh*

Dipper: *makes a disgusted sound* Is anyone else getting the creeps here?

Stan: And now for my personal favorite, wax Abraham Lincoln right over- *notices the statue is now a blob of melted wax* Oh oh! Oh no! C'mon! Who left the blinds open?!? Wax John Wilkes Booth I'm looking in your direction! How do you fix a wax figure?

Mabel: Cheer up, Grunkle Stan! Where's that smile~?

Stan: Meh.

Mabel: *pokes Stan various times* Beep, bap, boop!

Stan: Ow.

Mabel: Don't worry Grunkle Stan, I'll make you a new wax figure from all this old wax.

Stan: You really think you can make one of this puppies?

Mabel: Grunkle Stan, I'm an arts'n'crafts master. Why do you think I always have this glue gun stuck to my arm? *shows the glue gun on her arm as she tries to shake it off*