Ep.4: The Sock Opera

Your POV

The day started with the twins and I in the Gravity Falls library. Apparently when I was unconscious a few days ago, Soos had found a briefcase which turned out to be a broken computer. Soos was able to fix it and now we're here trying to see what's inside.

Dipper: Alright, girls, today's the big day!

Mabel: Big day!!!

Dipper: Soos finally fixed up the laptop. If this thing works, we could learn the identity of the author and unravel the greatest mysteries of Gravity Falls! You ready?!?

You: I was born ready!

Mabel: Oh, I'm ready, baby! *opens a book which has the picture of a baby inside which says Mama*

Dipper: *places the laptop on he table, opens it, and presses the button which makes the laptop start to beep for a while* This is it, this is it...!!!

Computer: *has a strange symbol which above it says Welcome*

You: It worked!!!

Mabel: Wooooo!!!

Beep

Dipper: Ugh, of course!!! A password!!!

Mabel: Don't you worry, bro bro!!! With both your brains and my laser focus there is literally nothing that can distract us from- *hears soft music* Did you hear that?

We saw a boy who's surrounded by children. He had bright blonde hair wrapped in a ponytail, bright blue eyes, and an obnoxious voice. I already didn't like him.

Boy: *singing* All my life I've been dreaming, of a love that's right for me! And now I finally know her name and it's- sing with me kids.

Boy and Kids: Literacy!!!

Boy: *with the bee puppet* I finally understand what all the buzz is about! Reading!!! *with the book puppet* Gimme some of that honey!!! *makes his puppets start to make out as he chuckles*

You: Ew.

Mabel: ... *takes a popup book as opens it on a heart page* Ba-bump, ba-bump!

Dipper: Oh boy.

Boy: Thank you, thank you!

Mabel: Just when I was getting over Mermando, of course you show up at my doorstep!!!

You: Oh yeah, I remember Mermando!

Dipper: *taking a book* Did not care for Mermando. *comes back* Ok, this cryptology book says there's 7.2 million eight letter words. I'll type, you two read.

You: Dip, we got a problem.

Dipper: Hm?

You: *point at Mabel who's making her way to the boy*

Boy: That's why we don't stick our hands in-

Boy and Kids: Other people's mouths!!!

You: What the...?

Dipper: (y/n), c'mon, we have to start.

We type a few passwords before Mabel came over.

You: So, how'd it go?

Mabel: Guys, how hard do you think it would be to write and compose a sock puppet rock opera with lights, original music, and live pyrotechnics by Friday?

Beep

You and Dipper: WHAT?!?

Dipper: Mabel, are you serious?!?