Ep.12: Summerween

Your POV

You've probably heard about Halloween right? That holiday where people dress up in costumes and go from house to house asking for candy? Well, here in Gravity Falls it's everyone's favorite holiday, especially mine!!! The people here love it so much that they celebrate it twice a year, it's called Summerween! It's the best!!! So, the day started with Stan driving the twins and I to the Summerween Superstore, I love Summerween shopping!!!

You, Dipper, Mabel, Stan, and Soos: *get out of the car*

Stan: Here we are, the Summerween Superstore!

Dipper: Wait, the summer what?

Stan: *pulls out a calender* Summerween, the people of this town love Halloween so much they celebrate it twice a year, and wouldn't you know it, it's today!

Dipper: Do you always carry that calendar in your pocket?

Stan: ...yes.

Mabel: Summerween? Something about this feels unnatural.

You: Guys, c'mon, it's the best day in all of summer!!!

Soos: There's free candy~

And so we raided the store. Stan was checking out some fake blood, Soos was playing with these skeleton heads that made dumb puns, the twins were doing... whatever they were doing, I don't know how to describe it, and I was in the costume isle. As I looked around...

You: ...

Dipper: Hey (y/n)

You: Oh, hey Dip.

Dipper: What are you looking for?

You: A costume for later.

Dipper: Do you have an idea yet?

You: I wanted a witch but Mabel told me Grenda was coming as one.

Dipper: Well, if you need help just call.

You: Will do.

Dipper: *leaves*

You: *gasp slightly when you find an outfit that caught your eye, then grab it* It's perfect!

The lady working at the cash register got annoyed by us and called the police. Stan threw a smoke bomb near her giving us time to escape.

When we arrived home I decided to treat myself with one of my one hour long baths where I fill up the bathtub, put on my headphones and relax. It's a me thing. When I finished I headed downstairs to see Soos on the couch with his costume already on and the twins on the floor.

Mabel: I am so excited!!!

Dipper: We're gonna have the best costumes, get the most candy,

Mabel: And have the biggest stomach aches ever!!!

Dipper: Yeah!!!

Dipper and Mabel: *high five*

You: Wow, I've never seen you two so pumped!

Dipper: *passes over Mabel's scrapbook*

Mabel: Well, back at home, me and Dipper were kind of the kings of trick-or-treating. *opens the scrapbook showing you many pictures* Twins in costumes, the people eat it up!

Soos: Well, you dudes better be careful out there. It's a night of ghouls and goblins, not to mention...

You: *turn off the lights*

Soos: *points a flashlight at his face* The Summerween Trickster...!!!

Mabel: The Summer-what what-what?