Ep.16: Carpet Diem

Your POV

The twins and I were playing in our room. We had constructed a really cool mini golf corse!

Mabel: *hits the ball which lands on a cap* HUAAA, TOTAL DOMINATION!!! I am the master of attic stuff mini golf!!! From the mighty Swiss Alps, to the Bad Lands of Dipper's old laundry where man fears to thread!!! 

You: *laugh*

Dipper: Alright, let a pro on the field! Or floor or whatever. *hits the ball which goes through many obstacles before crashing out the window and hitting someone*

Stan: *from outside* Ah, my head!!! It hit my right in the head!!!

Dipper: Yes, Stan shot!!!

You: Hm, is that legal?

Mabel: *looks at Waddles who's chewing on the points list* The judges say it's out of bounce.

You: Sorry~

Dipper: *poking you and Mabel with the golf club* You're out of bounds!

Mabel: Hey!

You and Mabel: *poke Dipper back*

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *hear Mabel's kitty clock*

Mabel: Hey guys, I gotta go hang out with Candy and Grenda tonight!

Dipper: Aw, again?

You: You can't leave in mid-game!

Mabel: Don't be silly, I'm not leaving! My friends are coming to me!

You: Wait, what?

Dipper: Oh no, no no no...!!! Sleeping bags?!? Rom-Coms?!? Calling All Boys Preteen addition?!? You're not having a-!!!

Candy and Grenda: *burst open the door* Sleepover!!!!!

Dipper: AHHHHHHHH!!!!

It's not that I didn't like Mabel's friends, I mean I sometimes even hang out with them, it's just they can sometimes be a little... annoying. I just put on my headphones, blast music, and write on my journal. Dipper however didn't have that advantage and he would just stay in his bed covering his ears with his pillow. Even though I had my headphones I could still hear their conversations.

Mabel: Ok, so how much do you like boys?

Grenda: Sooo much!!!

Candy: Boys make me think about kissing!

Grenda: Candy, oh my gosh! *throws a pillow at Candy*

Candy: Ow!

Mabel: We are so crazy tonight!!!! *shriek*

Candy: *shriek*

Grenda: *shriek, then starts punching the floor*

You: *turn up the volume on your headphones and look at Dipper who's obviously suffering, then you let out a chuckle*

Grenda: Who wants to smear makeup on my face?!?

Mabel: You're already so beautiful, Grenda, what would be the point?

Grenda: *as she punches the floor* Beautiful!!! Beautiful!!! Beautiful!!!

Dipper: *growls* Mabel, do you think you can do this somewhere else?!? You're laughing at frequencies only dogs should hear!!!

You: Poor dogs.

Mabel: C'mon, it's not that bad.

Grenda: You know what you're brother needs?