"So, our weekly lesson is to find a partner that has a different style than you and work together to mash up and Alanis and Carole song. Kurt and I will demonstrate... probably tomorrow?"

"What? we..."

Rachel pulls Kurt down and says something in his ear that he doesn't like. They get into an argument about how they're interrupting each other and how Rachel is confusing the hell out of us.

"Okay, or how about since you and Porcelain obviously have some issues to iron out, Brittany and I will go first." I say and Kurt nods

"Okay, thank you." Kurt says

"Thank you." Rachel says, "That'd be great."

Britt and I go to her parent's house after school to pick what we're singing and to plan the dance but it just turned into us having sex.

We've been in Lima for two weeks now and in those two weeks Britt and I haven't slept in the same bed. I've been staying at my mom's house and she's been staying with her parents because we haven't seen them in so long.

And it's really weird to wake up in an empty bed. I've gotten so use to waking up with her next to me and it's strange to not be able to press against her when I get cold.

Brittany sighs when I lay my head down on her chest and she wraps her arm around back and rubs my arm up and down.

"You know, I am pretty sure that our fish ancestors crawled out of the ooze and got legs just to be able to scissor." I say and Brittany rests her hand on my lower back

"Well, actually, scissoring was invented by the ancient Egyptians, which is weird because actual scissors weren't invented for many centuries after that. True story." She says and I chuckle

"You know," I say as I get out of bed to grab the two glasses of champagne I left on her vanity, "I have to say, I'm kind of really digging this back-to-the-future for Glee Club. If for no other reason than to mess with Berry and her sad gay," I hand Brittany her glass, "But I have the perfect mash-up idea for us to perform this week."

"So do I. Okay, you go first. Three, two, one."

"I Feel The Earth Move and Hand In My Pocket." I say

"You Oughta Know." Britt says giving me her song

"No, see, you're supposed to do a song from each album." I say and she shakes her head

"Okay, but I refuse to be restrained by the laws of man. I like to think outside the box." Brittany says before taking a sip from her glass and then placing it on her nightstand

"No, listen. Okay," I say as I get back on the bed, "Aren't we here to help the glee club get back on top? And don't you think that teaching the power of a mash-up would totally contribute to that?"

"Okay, I may be a genius, but... how can I argue with the logic of your giant, generous heart?" She asks and I look down and smile, "Come here."She says before pressing her lips against mine, "Ugh, we are so awesomely in love. I would totally hate us if I didn't know us."

"I love you, Britt." I say as she leans back

"I love you, too."