Chapter 3

hiya.... so this is Susannah's point of view... Enjoy and please do comment, vote or fan, either one to let me know that u enjoyed it :D

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Susannah’s P.O.V

All I could think of is why....

“grandma I’m only 19, I don’t want to get married now!!”, I said in distress, all my dreams of finding my prince charming and falling in love like in twilight being shattered.

“I know but you are not getting married now, I just wanted you to know because everyone in India knows and if anyone asks I don’t want you to be shocked.” She said, rather harshly.

Well, I knew better than to argue with her, so I just left the room in absolute silence, and was feeling really angry that everyone else apart from me, the bride to be, didn’t know about this....

I wonder for how long he’s known.

Omg, I spoke to him just this month when it was his birthday and was laughing like there is no worry in the world and he wouldn’t even reply in a full sentence, just a few grunts here and there. I am such an idiot.

Obviously he must have known way before me, after all he is seven years older than me....

Damn, there is such a huge age difference......

After THE REVELATION as I like to call it, I decided to see what he looked like, since the last I saw him 8 years ago, I don’t really remember how he looked.

I ran to my moms room and pulled out really old family photos and tried to look but found none, then again, those would be old.

So I logged on to my moms facebook account, since I didn’t have one thanks to some people, meaning my dad and grandma, and searched for him.

At first I didn’t find anything when I typed Nicholas Andrews, then I remembered that he doesn’t like anyone calling him Nicholas, but he prefers Nick.

So I typed Nick Andrews and bingo found his profile. Sadly he only shares his information with some people, ughh idiot....

But I did see his profile picture and must say that he doesn’t look that bad, but he aint no greek god either.

Then I logged of and sat on the couch. I resumed the episode of glee that I was watching, but I was clearly not interested. Even when Sebastian started singing, who by the way I find totally hottt!!!!

There were so many questions running through my mind. Firstly why, when, how, for what reason????

Then I remembered that the last time he saw me I was really fat, not that I’m super skinny now but at the time I was like a size 42 waist and weighed around 90Kg....

At least now, thanks to the workouts that I have been doing I’m a size 36 and a weigh much less.

I’m still going but I mean how much can a girl improve. If he has an issue with the way I look I suggest he shoves it somewhere the sun doesn’t shine.....

Because I am never going to get married to someone who only likes me for my body and not my personality.  And that is a promise!!!!