Chapter 9

Hello all you lovely people! Yes, its been a while indeed. But after having open wattpad at 2am yesterday, and seeing all the encouraging comments I thought, well, it is time... so here you go... again, its been a while so I hope the story flows. This new version of wattpad is kinda confusing since I'm using after more than 2 years. Alas, this chapter is dedicated to LamoiBell0

*******************************************************************************************************

Nick's POV

She did not just ruffle my hair and walk off. What does she think? I'm two? I know my speech didn't end the way I wanted it to and I ended up sounding rather rude. I don't know how things escalate with her that fast. I've been with many women, but never have I had this issue. Usually, I manage to get my point across. Oh well, let me stop being a snob, and just admit that I liked her little initiation of physical contact. Rather intimate. I can tell she's a shy girl.

I wonder how amazing it would be with her, as I penetrate through... suddenly a thought occurred to me, if she is as innocent as everyone says, could it really be? No? Not in this day and age. Could she really still be a virgin? I mean she's only fourteen but there was her snide comment about her having experience with guys earlier when she spoke to Dylan! This, I must find out. But is there a politically correct way of asking?

Honestly, I feel kinda proud knowing that I'll probably be the only man she'll ever really know, if you know what I mean. Woah, hang on, what the hell, get a grip Nick. Youre supposed to be studying and here you are thinking all sorts of kinky things about 'your girl'. 'YOUR GIRL', okay, seriously, what is wrong with me. Back to the books

I have to admit, every few minutes my mind would drift to her as I try to remember all the interactions we've ever had and needless to say, I'm curious. That's all. Its not like I like her or anything.

The next morning, I woke up rather late. But the sight to which I opened my eyes was, well... Arousing, rather painfully so to say. It happened in 3 parts

Let me explain the dynamics of my room. I have a king size bed, that fills up most of my room, and right opposite the headboard is the bathroom. My room is not too large, but comfy for one guy. So basically while lying on the bed, the bathroom is very visible, I mean its right there. My mom always reprimanded me for this setting, but I just like it so. I have a fairly sizable closet, study desk and chair. Which obviously are either piled with books or dirty/fresh (does it even matter sometimes) laundry. Ok, so the bathroom, is kinda small, with just enough space for the shower and toilet. I usually just leave my dirty clothes on the floor since my mom picks up after me. (I know, stop judging me!)

Anyways, the first thing I saw was female clothes on the edge of my bed. Blue jeans and a white tshirt. Fairly simple! But what sparked my interest was a little pink strap peeking from under the neatly folded clothes. Bingo, I pulled it out, already knowing what that was. But my oh my was I surprised. It was the laciest thing I had ever seen. I mean how the hell is that even supposed to provide any kind of support to a chicks boobs. I mean ive seen some saggy shit around town! Now I'm imaging what a breast would look like in this. I mean every inch of the breast would be visible in this. That was part one, initiation of my arousal. And being a guy, morning wood isn't a major deal. So there wasn't much work left to do to begin with. Then of course I had to find the matching panties. And my word, they were just as flimsy!

The next thing that my senses picked was the sound of the showering running! Oh damn, someone is showering in my bathroom! I may have not mentioned this but my bathroom door is kinda broken, so it just stands there ajar to the door frame! I live alone people, give me a break!

So then, part two, completion of my arousal was in motion. I saw HER figure, through the mist of the shower doors (which are also transparent since I never bothered with a shower curtain). Suddenly the water stopped and she stepped out! Not wearing anything! My brain went into overdrive, I didn't know where to look first! I somehow ended up staring at her breasts again, imagining the pink lace bra and pantie set I just saw!

FML! I think as I see her wrap a white towel around her body and look around the bathroom, for what I don't know! I immediately shut my eyes and pretend to be asleep! After a few seconds I hear her sweet melodious voice saying 'Nick, are you awake?'. Ofcourse I don't respond, so I guess she just assumes I'm asleep and quickly takes her clothes off the bed! I just try to calm myself and my breathing!

Now part 3, a very painful erection! I peeked through half closed eyes and saw her in that underwear! Damn!!!!!!!! She's alright! Okay, who am I kidding she's nothing compared to the skinny chicks I usually dig, but she's got some sex appeal alright! Then I narrow in, looking at her well, lady parts! It started as a little peek, but what I saw, was a little patch creamy skin covered with black further covered by pink lace. Oh Wow!!! That is interesting! Usually I've only ever seen it bare. Why the hell is she here to torment me this early?

I think she must have taken a shower upstairs in my room, since the shower in her current room doesn't exactly provide hot water. I know, my mom told me to get it fixed, but to be honest I didn't want to do anything for her to make her stay more comfortable.

Well, you can imagine what happened next. I sat up, after she put on her jeans, she didn't notice as she continued to put on her white t-shirt! WTF, that thing is transparent as F, and well her nipples are at full attention! Its cold?

And then she looks up and scowls. Picks up her towel and whatnot and is about to leave when I rush out of bed and grab her from the back to stop her from leaving!

There were so many thoughts running through my mind, and the major one was, how dare she dress like this in public. In some absurd sense of anger I pull her towards me, rather hard, and her back hits my front. I then, still in that state of haze, rub my nose along the back of her ear, down her neck, earning a small gasp from her. Her hair though, wet as it was, with the water being absorbed into my tshirt turning me on even more, smelt familiar! She used my shampoo.... Wow.... What the hell is happening. She's my cousin for heaves sake. Suddenly theres a loud knock at the door.

'Nick, you awake?' it sounds like Dylan! Shit, shit Shit! How the hell am I going to explain all of this.

Through all of this she just stood there, not moving even an inch. Her breathing getting slightly deeper and heavier. And well, my body knows what its doing, as I press my front into her slightly more, earning another gasp, slightly louder this time!

After hearing her, I completely ignore Dylans knocking and start kissing her neck! Slowly, as I move sideways towards her jaw.. Her wet hair, cooling the heat radiating from both our bodies.

Suddenly she says one word, and I stop, looking down to the ground, ashamed of myself! 'Cousin!' I leave her as though she was some filthy creature and grimace, thinking about what could have happened! What is wrong with me! I blame my family for filling these insane thoughts about this girl in my mind! I don't know how I'm ever gonna look at her again!

*********************************************************************************************************

So, there you go. The physical chemistry is bringing them close, but will the cousin relationship alter things??? Next, Su's POV on this incident!

If ya'lls enjoy I shall upload again, later today or tomorrow!