chapter 2

this chapter is dedicated to Tania_Re since she was the first to read, vote and comment on this story...

*************************************************************************************************************

Nicholas’ P.O.V

FML

Is that all she can say...

I mean have you seen that girl, shes fat not to mention ugly even if she is my cousin....

Those were my first thoughts when grandma told me that I was getting married to Susannah.

Of course that was 5 years ago when she was 14 and I was 21. But I mean come on, shes like a baby to me, and there is no way I could ever have feelings for her.

But she might have changed, after all it has been 5 years.... and grandma hasn’t visited in a while either with her recent pictures

I always imagined my wife to have a figure and be sexy, but thanks to this revelation I will have ot drown my dreams....

But I guess its for my own good, since what grandma says is law around here....

 **************************************************************************************************************

A/N I might have confused you guys so here’s the story

Susannah’s father is Nicholas’ fathers brother making them first cousins

Nicholas found out that he was getting married to Susannah 5 years ago and wasn’t and still isn’t too pleased about it.

Susannah just found out a month before she attends her sister’s wedding in India and she feels that this is just plain wrong....

So far this is the story.......

this chapter is really short and boring but is necessary for Nicholas' thoughts about this marriage to be introduced now....

Read it and give me your thoughts on this story....