Chapter 10

Hello everyone. So as I was writing I felt like 14 is a tad bit too young for Susannah so I've changed her age to 16 instead.

So, for anyone who may be a little confused let me just clarify their relationship setting!

Susannah's dad and Nick's dad are brothers. Making them first cousins, and that is their relationship! They haven't actually met before since Susannah stays in South Africa with her family where she is currently in medical school and Nick is completing his MBA in India. The age difference between the two is 7 years.

***************************************************************************************************************

Susannah's POV

Okay, hang on! What just happened? I thought to myself as I hid in Nick's closet.

Calm down, Calm down, Calm down Su! I kept telling myself as the events from not so long ago kept replaying in my mind!

So this morning, after I woke up, I wanted to shower! I walked over to my closet and thought about what to wear. For a moment I wanted to dress to impress a certain someone, but as soon as that thought crossed my mind I opted for a simple plain white tshirt with a pair of blue skinny jeans. I mean they accentuate my chubby thighs and butt and make them look more shapely then they actually are. Now for underwear, I've always enjoyed wearing comfy underwear, whites and greys, but today, for some reason a pink super lacy pair caught my attention! I remember buying these just because I was intrigued by the material, or lack of thereof. Very lacy. Oh well, why not. Its not like anyone is actually gonna see this. Although once I'm married I may have to buy a couple more pairs like this to charm NIc..... ahhhhhh..... what the hell is wrong with me. Can my family please stop filling these dumb thoughts of marriage in my head, I'm 16 for heaven's sake.

Anyways, with all these ridiculous thoughts swirling in my mind I went to shower. As soon as I turned on the shower I scream and jumped right out! The water was freezing. Now what?

I went downstairs to ask my mom if it was alright to shower in her room, or anywhere else really since I can't stand cold showers, at all. Winter, I absolutely detest as well.. Me and Cold just don't get along. Just as I finished explaining to my mom that I need to shower with luke warm water, Aunty Q shows up.

'Oh honey, sorry about that. Just go ahead and shower in Nick's room! He's probably left anyways, he had some errands to run! I'll try to get your shower fixed and what not okay?''

I mean how could I say anything else but yes rather uncomfortably. The thought of using Nicks shower excited me a little and I felt beyond ashamed of myself! Besides, I was curious to know what mr.I'm too cool for you's room looked like. By now you would know that giving snide nick names isn't my thing.

So, after reluctantly agreeing I went to Nicks room to shower. When I got there I just opened the door without knocking since Aunt Q said that he was probably gone. Instead I see Nick sprawled on the bed, his back facing up. And he's shirtless. OH MY! What broad shoulders he has.

Now Im confused! Do I leave or go ahead and shower. Oh what the heck, I need to just get this shower over and done so I can move onto other things on my agenda. So, with a new wave of confidence I walk closer to his bed and the bathroom, staring at his sleeping form. You know how people always say 'awww he looks so cute while sleeping', yeah, if I told you I didn't feel that way right now I would be lying!

After resisting the temptation to run my hand through his hair again, I choose to look for the bathroom. Its rather odd that his bathroom door is right opposite his bed, and hanging off its hinges.

''Nick, are you awake?'' I but whisper. NO response! atleast he's sleeping, so I can get in and get out quick. No harm, no foul. As soon as I peek into the bathroom I almost run away. His clothes are just lying on the floor and the bathroom looks like a disaster. I have a feeling I will come out feeling dirtier then now.

As I grit my teeth, I decide to just do this. So I undress and get into the shower. Once the warm water hits my body, I stat to relax, then when I want to wash myself I realize that I didn't bring any soap or shampoo! Oh well, Nicks will have to do. Since when did I become that girl is beyond me.

After I step out of the shower, butt naked I wrap my towel around my body and look for clothes only to realize I left them on Nicks bed. Damn it! I peek through the bathroom door only to find him fast asleep! Good, I thought to myself as I hurried to get dressed. I turned towards him so that I could keep my eyes on him as I quickly got dressed. Not paying attention to anything else but his face. However, since he must have changed positions during my shower, his chest was facing up and so my eyes decided to do a little roaming of their own! I have nothing to do with this people, its my eyes okay.

Suddenly, I felt like the temperature in the room had dropped as I shuddered a little. Once done, I turn around to leave when suddenly I feel a large pair of hands grab my waist and pull me back towards a rather warm chest! To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I almost scream bloody murder. Finally mind processed that it was just Nick. Then I felt a warm, slightly firm thing on my neck, his NOSE! He's SMELLING me! That makes me feel kinda weird and then I started feeling giddy. My brain completely dead as my body begins to enjoy whatever the hell it Is that he is doing. I stand very still.

Suddenly, my brain starts to wake up from its state of instant shut down as I hear Dylan scream from outside, ''Nick, you awake?''

Then he pulls me even harder, closer to his back and I start to feel something poke my back! I gasp, realizing what that was. Its his, you know what! Well, now what. I start to feel a strange warmth radiating down my lower abdomen. Not to mention butterflies in my belly! Smh, since when did I become those girls! I have no Idea.

Next, I feel something warm, slightly moist on my neck! He is kissing me!!!!!!!!! Well, considering I have never kissed, let alone touched any guy sexually before, this is rather odd. I never expected my first kiss to be on my neck much less given to me by my cousin. This feels sooooo good.

Wait. Cousin! Cousin! Cousin! ''Cousin!'' as soon as I say that Nick suddenly pushes me away and looks down in disgust! I don't blame him really, I feel the same way. For responding to him the way I did knowing we are related!

Dylan knocks on the door again! This time Nick looks up at me and theres a silent agreement that we will sort things out later but for now we must do something about Dylan! I go to hide in his closet when he suddenly grabs my hand and I stop, rooted in place. He mouths the word sorry to me and I just nod, knowing that theres gonna be a lot more to talk about!

As soon as I'm inside the closet he opens the door and Dylan probably walks in coz his voice becomes louder. My heart literally beating in my throat coz I'm super panicked thinking about what will happen if anyone knows what just happened! Wait, why should anyone mind, aren't they the ones that want us to get married in the first place.

''Bro, what took you so long! Mom sent Su to come shower in your room, did you happen to run into her? Mom thought you had already left to go buy something for Su!'' said Dylan in a rush!

Before Nick could answer he goes off again, ''someone has been frisky, why are there ladies clothes on the bed?''

Shit, I forgot about the clothes that I was wearing initially. I left them on the bed as I was getting into the shower.

I wonder how Nick is gonna explain this Dylan, I think to myself as a small smirk forms on my face, for reasons beyond my understanding.

*************************************************************************************************  

sooooo... hope ya'll are enjoying it so far.