Chapter 5

Heyyy... its been a long time since i wrote, so heres one... i hope its longer than the rest!!!

enjoy :D

*********************************************************************************************************************

Nick’s POV

Ok, that’s it, today’s the day.... I can do this...

I kept on reminding myself as I was internally panicking that grandma was returning with Aunt Annabelle and my future......

 ugghhhh

I can’t even say it. I will be the laughing stock of the century not to mention that my friends see me as a ladies’ man, and I do have a reputation.

Well, here I go...

It’s like my feet are stuck to the ground and a million thoughts are running through my mind....

All I need to do is turn the door knob, come on man, you can do this...

God, I must look like an idiot standing outside my house for the past 10 minutes with my hand stuck to the door knob, thinking about HER!!!

Ok, here goes nothing....

As soon as I entered into the lounge, I saw grandma and of course Aunt Annabelle and I must say she looks good for her age, I think she’s lost some weight. Hopefully she helped her daughter as well.

And then I think this must be her, since Dylan was standing in front of her and  all I saw were her shoes, and damn, this chicks got big feet, I mean who the hell wears size 8 Levi shoes, which by the way are neon green and are super cool.

Then I heard her voice and I must say it doesn’t sound as awful as I had expected!

Well, I guess this is my cue, I walked in and greeted grandma and aunt and well since I’m kinda a jerk I didn’t even look at her forget greet her!!

“Nick, it’s so nice to see you, come give your aunt here hug.”

Ughhh, ladies and their hugs, but oh well what choice do I have!!

So, I went to hug her still not acknowledging Su’s presence.

As soon as Aunt Annabelle squashed me, I saw her, standing behind aunt Annabelle.

Wow!!! Was all I could think...

Since I was bending to hug aunt Annabelle I was in level with her eyes, and she had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen.

They were like this chocolate brown colour!!!!

And well being a guy and fantasising and all, I always wanted my wife to have really sexy eyes, but I guess hers will do too.

And the next thing I did was just so stupid; I checked her out from top to bottom noticing her full breasts, long torso, huge hips and shapely legs.

Ok, I’m sure shes got a huge ass as well!!!

And then I winked at her and she just stared at me with a bored expression on her face...

She wasn’t like the other girls who would blush or giggle or even gasp when I winked at them

I don’t even know how I feel right now...

I’m seriously messed up in the head!!!!!  

I wonder what she thinks about me..

*********************************************************************************

the next chapter will probably be Su's POV on this whole incident