JK: What condition?

Danmi: DON'T PLAY WITH ME AGAIN. OR YOU DIE

JK: I regret everything... I won't...

Danmi: Fine then.

Tae: Finallyyyy He won't follow me again.😧😧😧

JK: I still will follow you. Because I'm working at you dad's company. I'm not following you because I want.

Tae: Ohhhh so I misunderstand it. 😱😱

JK: Danmi-ah you have an weirdo brother.

Danmi: I know right. That's so crazy.

After talking with the guys. You eat your breakfast and drive to your gangs place. When you arrive, you see IU outside with many boys. With weapons. You get out of your car. And stand beside throwing death glare to them. Yoy walk where your gangs at.

Danmi: What's happening in here? This is my territory, why are you here. If you come here I won't promise you that you can get out alive.

IU: I'm here to take what you says that is your territory. Or you get out. Or you die. The last time your lovely dovely brother hurt my bro and sis so give me this territory and I'll forgive you.

Danmi: IU-ssi I'm not stupid. I know what you want to do. You're jealous. You want to take all what I have. And my brother is dead so you and your family needs to pay for it.

IU: Very very very smart. I'll take all what you have and guess what. I'll take Jungkook also. Who need to pay is you.

Danmi: Just don't try me honey. I'm not afraid with your tiny weapons.

IU: I have guns so don't worry here.

Danmi: Show me then.

IU take out a gun from her pocket. When Danmi see that "GUN" she burst out a laugh. All shes gang was dying of that "Gun".

Danmi: Are you sure that is a Gun?

IU: Ofcourse it is. Why you are laughing?

Danmi: This girl 😓😓😓😓. Model of the gun ACGH-253. But saddly it is a fake one. I promise if you want to shot me it will fall confeties.

IU: Don't try me bitch. When you die I will laugh.

Danmi: Shot me. Here on my head. Omg mommy I'm so scared. 

IU pull the trigger. BANG!!. Not that Bang... Because confeties is falling....

Danmi: I told you baby. That is a toy. I will show you what is a real gun.

Danmi lifts the miniskirt a little and take her baby out of her case. IU was in shoock. She coudn't imagine the gun in her head. Danmi shot the sky 2 times and IU was shaking of her fear.

DANMI'S BABY:

Afraid???? Danmi says with authority

IU: I need to go...... I'm leaving..... Byee

Danmi: You're not going anywhere. I have to deal something with you because. "I NEED YOU".

What will happend to IU?
Will she die?
What will Jungkook do to wins Danmi heart again?
Will Danmi meet her Jin oppa soon?

Find out at the next episode.

TO BE CONTINUED.........