chapter 9

Midoriya P.O.V

I was left shocked and bothered.

Such a frigging tease.

He huffed and cuddled me and fell asleep. I was left lying awake with a boner. I am just so pissed! What did I really expect though? Sex on the first date! Am I a pervert?! Ugh! Stop thinking Izuku! I need to fix this problem. Cold shower or the other thing?

I look at Shouto. Cold shower it is. I slowly unwrap myself from Shouto's (unnaturally strong) grip. I head to the bathroom opening the door and turning on the water to its coldest setting."think about something else." I say to myself. The world cup is coming up ( it was when I wrote this). Football (soccer) I closed my eyes. I wonder what Shouto would look like playing football. I imagined him in a hot football Jersey.

I turned off the water satisfied that my plan worked,but still shivering from the cold. I threw on a fuzzy pair of sweats and a panic at the Disco T-shirt.Walking back to the room checking my alarm clock. It's 4 am. I didn't see myself falling asleep at this hour of the morning so I just went to the kitchen and made myself some pancakes just reading on this app Uraraka introduced me to the other day. It's called Wattpad. It's really great. Anyways since It's Saturday I just plan to chill at home. I was currently sitting on the kitchen counter ( which is way more comfortable than you think) to lazy to get up I just lied there eating my pancakes and reading wattpad not even noticing the time flying by.

Soon I heard footsteps and checked the time. It's fucking 8'o'clock in the morning! I was here for 4 hours?! Impressed I roll off the counter and walked to the couch, turning on netflix.

Good morning Izuku!

I said nothing in response. This payback yah bish!

GOOD MORNING IZUKU!

Still no answer.

Hello? Earth to Izu? baby what's wrong? please answer me!

Shouto's P.O.V

After a good night's sleep I feel refreshed. I feel the bed for Izuku but he is not there. I get up to see if he is here. I hear the T.V turn on and I feel relieved. At least I know where he is. I head to the living room. I see him on the couch watching Netflix. I wonder if he slept after last night? He looks a bit tired from here. I will energize him with my love. ( I know it sounds corny af but its what I got rn. XD)

I told him good morning but he still doesn't answer so I asked him what's wrong but he was just ignoring me. So I sat next to him on the couch

Izu baby,What's wrong? Did I do do something wrong?

.........

Izuku just turned from me, eyes glued to the T.V . I took his hand and ribbed small circled on his knuckles.

Tell me what's wrong.

He pulled his hand away from mine. I started to slightly agitated. I grabbed his ankles and pulled him so he was lying on his back. So now I was straddling him. Holding his hands above his head with my left hand. I use my right hand to turn his head towards my face.

Izuku's P.O.V

Shouto's face was centimeters from my face, his hit minty breath fanned out over my face. He grabbed my chin forcing me to look him in the eyes. "Tell me."He said sternly. I tried to pull away but he is too strong.

Just tell me. What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?

Last night.........You just left me there..........I was..........frustrated.

You could of just told me.

His face got even closer to mine and I swear for a minute I stopped breathing.

So you want to continue.

I blushed. He leaned down connecting our lips. His hand traveled from my chin up to my forest green hair, tugging at the roots ever so slightly which was turning me on. He licked my lip. I hesitated but then I gave him entrance. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and explored every inch of it,leaving nowhere untouched.His hands traveled from my hair,down my chest just to make its way up my shirt.

Shouto's P.O.V

My hand made its way his shirt I caressed his small but still toned body. My finger circled up his abs up and down making him shudder at my touch. My hands moved to his nipples and I pinched them. He broke the kiss and let out a loud mewl.It sounded like music to my ears.( I hope his neighbors don't mind or have children awake.XD) I've always wanted to try sexy talk, I guess now is the time.

Ohh Izuku~ It looks like your very sensitive.~ Aren't we?~

He shook his head yes. I love how cute he is.

I like that~ It makes you look even cuter than already we are~

I the pinched his nipple again. He shuddered at my touch. I love it. I quickly dragged off his shirt and threw it across the room. He looked surprised and then a smirk came on his face. I guess he knows things are getting good. He doesn't know there is a whole lot more coming.

Shouto can you please let go of my hands?~

Why?~

So I can touch you~

I pulled away from him.

Please~ I want you~

And that was all I needed. I connected our lips. My hands roaming all over his body as I switched our positions so he was sitting on my lap. I carried him to his room,throwing him on his bed and crawling on top of him."Are you sure about this?"I ask between heavy pants. He nodded.

Third Person P.O.V

Shouto attached their lips once more only disconnecting once to take off his shirt.. Izuku's eyes were roaming Shouto's god like body. Sculpted abs,clean skin, chizled chin.sculpted cabs ans the tightest ass. Izuku was like OMG take your pants off!(a meme most of us should know)

Shouto kissed his lips and trailed down his jaw,to his neck and down his chest. He took one of Izuku's lips into his mouth and started to suck. Izuku moans Shouto's name loudly. This just drives shouto to do more. He continues down leaving hickeys every where. When he reached Izuku's V-line he slightly tugged at his waist band. Izuku nodded yes and took off Izukus pants and underwear at the speed of light. Izuku's manhood sprung up in Shouto's face. It was average sized for his age. Shouto took the tip of Izuku's manhood on his mouth.

Then they screwed each other!

THE END!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was chapter eight. Hope you liked it.

Your author'

Andrinne

jk jk XD! there will be more! This chapter was help written by QueenSavagely. She was so much help. anyways remember to comment, voted and correct me!

(Officially)Your author,

Andrinne