"Well my sister not going to jail and she threatened my sister" he said and shrugged he just didn't really care.

"This is so messed up" I Said Sitting Down.

"Now you know what comes with being with me" he said "you can go if you want ion care"

"Why are you saying all this" I Said And Got Up And Walked Towards Him.

"I still love you no matter what" I Said And didn't notice I Said the l word and put my head down I embarrassment

"I didn't mean to- you know I didn't kn-" I Said

"No it's ok" he said rubbing his neck "me too" Was All he Said Then he kissed me on my cheek and left out the room.

Me too?
Me too?

Not that I cared but you know me too who says that now at least I know he didn't love me and that the feeling is only one sided.

I wonder what my life would be like if I stayed in Atlanta.

I Walked Out The Door And went back to my car to find princess balling her eyes out.

"What's Wrong" I Said Getting In The car.

"I Killed My bestfriend And I guess no it's just getting to me that I'll never see her again" she said.

"You know I would bully her sometimes and act like such a bitch I can't believe that I couldn't see that she was really hurting deep down and when she asked for my help I shot her" she said "I'm so messed" She Yelled "Who does that"

"Princess you did what you thought was best and to be honest it wasn't a smart one taking somebody life is very serious and I wish you would've told us she was sending you threats" I Said.

"I couldn't because then Tre was gonna find out and then talk to her about it and she was gonna tell my secret" she said.

I saw her starting to shake and panic so I grabbed her hand.

"It's ok everything's gone be ok" I Said.

"What about Kevin how am I supposed to go around him now" she said.

"Her parents gotta go everyday not knowing who killed there daughter except for the person who did it was the girl they invited over for dinner" she said sobbing.

I rubbed her back in support I really didn't do well when people where crying.

"Soon there gonna question me about it" She Said.

"So we have to come up with something" I Said.

"Or I could just turn myself in" She Said.

"What" I Said.

"Things like this eat people up" she said.

"Tre would rather die then see you in jail so that's not happening" I Said.

She huffed "I just wanna go home now I don't wanna think anymore" She Said

I started the car and started driving back home.

—————————-
We got to the house and Princess didn't say a word to me so I just went up to put my hair in a bun and got some chips.

Tre wasn't home I guess but I'm used to it he never gonna take me serious.

At least I thought he wasn't home until I went in my room and saw him standing there with no shirt on with two movies in his hand.

"Movie night?" He said.

I smiled he had my two favorite movies "baby boy" and "poetic justice"

I shook my head "how'd you know" I Said.

"Because I asked a friend well I asked John" he said pulling me towards him.

"I'm sorry for how I sounded earlier me too I'm such a dumbass" he said.

"No it's ok you don't have to say it back it's a heavy word you know" I Said And sat down on my bed

"I will when I can I promise I just have a hard time saying it out loud" he said I nodded while he put the movies in.

He walked over and laid down next to me in the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"You think princess gonna be alright" I Said.

"Ion know I think I should get her a appointment with your therapist" he said.

"The day I stop getting drama in my life is the day I can stop having a therapist" I Said.

"Bible" he said.

Right then I got a text from Princess.

Princess💕: I made up my mind I'm turning myself in.

Shit.