The End

Angel's POV:
I felt my mind and body wake up. But I couldn't open my eyes. Even though I knew I was awake.
"She's awake!" I heard a familiar voice cry out.
"Shh Mater." Another voice hushed.
Wait. That was Mater and McQueen. I've got to open my eyes and move a little. But it was hard. Like super hard. It seems as if my whole body was stiff and hard. But my eyes managed to open. And when I did I wasn't in the hospital anymore. I was back in Radiator Springs. And the whole gang was in front of me. "Angel!" Mater exclaimed as everyone else cheered. I laughed in response. They were also not in their human selves like they were last time I saw them. Despite my eyes open, I still couldn't move. McQueen could tell I was struggling. "Angel. There was something that we had to do in order to save your life." McQueen announced to me. "W-What would that be?" I questioned hoarsely since this is the first time I've spoke. McQueen motioned me to look down. Why didn't I think of that before? I proceeded to look down. I felt my heart began to beat rapidly and fast. Tires?? I was a car?! "I know this all may come to a shock to you but we had no other choice. We wanted you to stay with us cause you have changed all of our lives." McQueen explained to me. I wanted to cry but not because of my change, but because on what McQueen said. "Oh uh don't worry! You will still be able to change from your human self to your horse self and your car self and all that what not." Mater explained to me. "Well that's good to know." I told him. "Fun fact it was actually Mater's Idea that suggested we should do this to you." Sally announced. "Wait really?" I asked them. "Uh yeah it was nothing really." Mater bashfully said. From Mater's little mirror reflection I saw that I was a car like McQueen but instead of red and yellow I was black and blue. My eye color remained the same. I tapped my tire against the pavement and I all of a sudden turned back into my human self. "I can't believe I'm still alive." I mumbled nearly crying. Everyone noticed my behavior so they turned into their human selfs and gave me a group hug. After calming down, we all moved away from the hug. McQueen then looked at me and I looked at him. "Want to take a drive?" McQueen asked me. I nodded in response. I said bye to everyone before I turned back into my car self and drove off with McQueen. We ended up being on the mountains were the old gas station used to be at. McQueen and I were overlooking the mountains and sky. That is when I remembered something. McQueen noticed that. "You okay Angel?" McQueen questioned me. I reversed and drove to a stump were I turned into my human self and sat on the stump. McQueen did the same thing and sat close next to me. "My family." I spoke. McQueen immediately knew what I was talking about. "Oh yeah you mentioned them from the very beginning when your car first broke down in front of the track." McQueen brought it up. My mind began to flood with memories from the first day I first arrived here. "We will get you back to your family Angel." McQueen reassured me. "Thank you, but will I ever see any of y'all ever again?" I asked him. "Of course you will. We can go back and forth to our universe and yours." McQueen informed me. "Oh that's sweet." I said. McQueen agreed. The sun was starting to go down now. An idea came to my mind. "Hey McQueen?" I called to him. "Hm?" He said. "Can y'all do me a favor?" I asked him. "Of course." He answered.

"So this is your place?" Doc questioned me. "Yes it is." I answered as we stepped out. Earlier when I was worried about my family worrying about me, well it turns out that the time is different from our universes. Basically from the time I was traveling to California and up until I arrived at the Cars world, time basically stopped at my world. So even though I've been gone for weeks at the Cars world, it was still the same day as I have left. Kind of like the Narnia closet. But anyways I have arrived here at my moms and little brothers house with the Cars gang. They were their normal car selfs so my brother can get a glimpse of them. I knocked on the door. Scurrying footsteps was heard from the other side and my mom answered the door. "Angel!" My mom exclaimed and imbraced me into a hug. "So glad you-" My mom paused once she saw who was behind me. "Has my old age finally got to me?" She questioned me as she pointed to the gang. Everyone laughed. "No mom you haven't. They are real." I told her. "My gosh you're little brother is gonna love this." My mom said.

And that he did. Once my brother saw them as their car selves, they transformed into their human selves so they can go in and out of the house. I was right now sitting in the back porch of my backyard while everyone else was inside with my brother and mom playing on Xbox. I kept smiling to myself for this was all exciting to me. "What are you smiling about you, cutie?" McQueen barged our saying. "Nothing you dork." I said to him. McQueen sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. "Thank you guys." I told him. "You're welcome." He said. McQueen and I then stared into each other's eyes. As the sun sat on a good day, McQueen and I leaned in and kissed.

A/N: Wow, it's been a while. Again. Again I'm very sorry about leaving y'all hanging I've just had a lot more going on with school and grades and more family stuff. But the book is now finished. I hope y'all still love it even though it has had many pauses on updates. But I'll be working on starting the second book to his which will follow Cars 2. Again I am very sorry for the late updates but this book has come to an end and I'll be working on the sequel very soon. Hope y'all enjoyed this book and I'll publish again soon!