Angel and Mcqueen's Lost

Angel's POV:
After about an hour or so, we herd a phone ring in the truck. McQueen answered. "Hello is this Lighting McQueen?" A mans voice came from the other end. "Is this Harv the worlds greatest agent?" McQueen said. "Yes it is. And I got to say what a race today kid!" Harv said to McQueen. I saw McQueen make a wincing fave as if he was in pain. "Yeah. You could say." McQueen told Harv. McQueen turned on the tv that I never noticed before. It was on the news of the race today. "I mean I wasn't there but I herd you did great." Harv said. "Yes. I did." McQueen told Harv. On the news it showed how McQueen tied with Mr.The King and ChickHick. With his tongue. The caption read:"Tongue Tied!" He switched the tv off. "Well anyways you need to have a crew chief from time to time. Is there any friends out there that could be your crew chief?" Harv asked McQueen. "Right friends!" McQueen exclaimed. Don't do it McQueen. "Yes. Angel here could be my crew chief." McQueen told Harv. I face-palmed. I cannot believe he just did that! "Alright cool. But anyways I gotta go. I'm out." Harv said as he hung up. McQueen looked over at me and I gave him a :"Are you kidding me?" Look. He smiled nervously at me. We then herd a car go by. A minivan. And it went straight past us. "What a minivan? Oh come on Mack this McQueen your halling back here." McQueen told Mack through a microphone. "Yes I know. Old Mack is getting tired." Mack told us. I sure can tell by the tone of his voice. "Absolutely not. We are driving straight to California all night." McQueen told Mack. "All night?! Hey kid I don't think I can make it." Mack told us. "Oh don't worry. Me and Angel will stay up all night with you." McQueen told Mack. "All night?" Mack asked us. "All night long." McQueen and I told Mack in unison.

About two or three hours later, McQueen was passed out. I was still awake though. I have pulled all nighters watching Disney/Pixar movies so this is easy for me. I saw some lights go by. More cars. But they were pushing Mack side to side. Taunting him. Because he was passed out! I pulled the window down and transformed into my horse self. I screeched an angry neigh. Sadly that didn't scare them off. They taunted at me. So I just transformed into my normal self and closed the window. I sat down in defeat. That's when I herd something. The trunk. Slammed down open. McQueen will slip out! Wait! I have an idea. I quickly grabbed a rope and wrapped it around McQueen and tied it to a hook. Now that will buy me some time. That's when the cars suddenly fleed. But there was another car with flames. He sneezed loudly and that woke Mack up. But..the rope came undone of the hook. I had no choice. I grabbed my phone and purse, grabbed on the rope that was on McQueen and let myself roll out of the trunk. My elbows were bruised from rolling off on to the concrete road. Cars were honking and going around us. I saw a big truck coming towards us. I quickly clicked my shoes into roller skating shoes mode. I grabbed the end of the rope. McQueen will drag me around. McQueen woke up. The big truck honked which spooked McQueen. First he screamed and wheeled out of the trucks way . Good thing I've done roller skating for years! But the worst thing was that he wheeled into the grass. "You okay, Angel?" McQueen asked me. "Yes I am. I'm a professional roller skater." I told him. "Mack!" McQueen exclaimed. He started up again and drove back into the road. As we were going by trucks, I looked out for Mack. We then saw a big truck driving right. "There's Mack!" I pointed over. McQueen immediately saw where I was pointing and we chased after the truck. We turned right and headed for the truck. Mack drove over a train track. "McQueen we have to stop!" I exclaimed as the train lights blinked and beeped. "Trust me." McQueen told me. Okay I trust him. We saw the truck coming up. McQueen speeded up. And honked at us, the train did. I closed my eyes as I waited my death. McQueen jumped over the track and we both landed. I opened my eyes and we weren't dead. "Mack!" We both exclaimed at him. We approached the truck. But..the truck didn't have McQueen's face on it. "Your not Mack." McQueen told the truck. "Mack? I am no Mack!" The truck exclaimed. "Turn on your lights you moron!" The truck exclaimed at us as he drove off. "HE'S A RACE CAR!!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs at him. "Mack..The interstate!" McQueen exclaimed. McQueen carefully turned around and went down the road. We headed down Route 66. I saw a sign from a distance but we went by it so fast. It looked like it read :"Raider Springs." A few seconds later, we herd sirens. I looked behind me and it was a cop car. "Oh no.." McQueen groaned. "Oh maybe he can help us!" McQueen said looking at the bright side. We herd..a gunshot. "He's shooting at us!" McQueen exclaimed. McQueen sped up and soon the cop car stopped shooting at us. I looked up and we ended up at a small town. "What?! That's not the interstate!" McQueen sadly exclaimed. "Ow!" McQueen shouted as he hitted a cone. Following more "ows" when he hitted more cones. And omg we came across a giant cone. We both screamed in unison and McQueen wheeled over. But then he ran into a metal fence. Some of the metal parts even dig into my shoulder. We then came across a store of some sort. "Incoming!" One of the other cars exclaimed since McQueen was out of control. We then ran into a store of tires. We finally stopped, but McQueen accidentally got caught behind a statue. Me and him both freaked out over the statue. But when he drove on, I realized what he was doing. There was part connected to the statue and the more we drove, the more it ruined the cars road. I shouted at McQueen to stop but I don't think he couldn't hear me over the sound of the towns road being broken. The statue them got caught on power lines. McQueen was trying to pull away but it flinged off and me and him were caught not only with the metal fence but with the power lines. The same police car from earlier came up to us. "You two. Are in a heap of trouble." Was the last thing we both herd until me and McQueen passed out.