Caught!

Angel's POV:
I am still trying to process all of this in my brain. I can't believe I'm in the world of Cars right now. And right now I'm a about to pass..ChickHicks car. I scowled at his face on his truck. He is such a jerk to McQueen it makes me sick. Next I came across Mr.King's truck. Now before McQueen, I was a big fan of Mr.King. But now I'm a fan of McQueen. I then approached McQueen's truck. Great! I went over to the truck. I carefully unlached the lock and gently set the truck lid down. There was plenty of gasoline in there. Just as I was about to go in, a voice yelled:"Stop!!" It spooked me that I transformed into my horse self and reared as high as my two back legs could carry me. I snorted angrily and stomped my feet when I landed. It was police cars. They were shocked how a teenage girl could turn into a dapple gray Thoroughbred horse. I transformed into my teenage girl self. I had an angry look on my face and my hands were curled into fists. I was ready to fight. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye, I saw them. Lighting McQueen. Mr.The King. ChickHick. I quickly tried to hide. But I couldn't. I was surrounded by police cars. Mr.The King and ChickHick were going to their trucks until they saw police cars near McQueen's truck. They both drove over here. Them three were staring at me. Mr.The King and ChickHick were surprised. And McQueen..he was looking at me as if he saw the cutest girl ever. "McQueen. We saw this girl trying to steal gas from your truck." One of the police cars told McQueen which knocked him out of him staring. "Oh really huh?" McQueen exclaimed. "M-My car broke down because I ran out of gas and you know I needed some so.." I said trailing off. "Well if you needed some you could've asked." McQueen told me. Everyone including Mr.The King and ChickHick stared at McQueen in shock. "Where are you heading to?" McQueen asked me. "California." I told him. "You know what? I'm heading over there tonight! I could give you a ride there!" McQueen offered. "McQueen are you so sure about this? I mean she could steal all of your junk! If you even have any." ChickHick told McQueen. I scowled at ChickHick . "We could tow or put your car in the very back." McQueen told me. "Oh thank you so much. I'm actually a big fan of you. Actually." I told McQueen. "Really? Cool! And your name is?" McQueen asked me. "Angel." I told him. "Nice to meet you,Angel. Me and Mack will happily get you to were you need to be." McQueen told me.

McQueen told me we will leave by dark but first we had to go by somewhere in order to leave. We arrived were we had to go. It was s tent for a company called:"Rustys Parts." McQueen didn't look to pleased. "Angel you can go around to the back of the tent were Mack will be waiting." McQueen informed me. I nodded and made my way around the tent were I found Mack.

It's been 15 minutes. What's taking McQueen so long?! I finally saw him roll out. "Ladies first." McQueen told me which made me grin. I walked up the trunk and into the very front so McQueen could have his space. I was able to sit down and stretch my legs foward completely. McQueen drove in carefully to make he didn't run over my hand or something. The trunk rolled up and closed. Mack started up his engine and we drove off. "California here we come!" I saw Mack on a mini screen exclaim. "Dinaco here we come." McQueen said. I threw my hands in the air and cheered.

About 5 minutes later, I asked McQueen:"Hey McQueen do you mind if I play music?" "Sure Angel." McQueen told me. I grabbed my Sync cord out of my purse and connected it to McQueen's radio. I went to The Weeknd's album and pressed shuffle. I could tell McQueen was enjoying the album.