Tractor Tipping

It was dark by the time we arrived. Mater was explaining to McQueen what we were doing. Luckily I could keep up in my horse self. We then stopped at a pasture. "Mater, I'm not doing this." McQueen whispered to Mater. What a baby. "Oh come on you'll love it!" Mater whispered followed by a chuckle. "Tractor tipping's fun!" Mater softly exclaimed. "This is ridiculous." McQueen mumbled. I guess Mater didn't hear him. "Alright. When I say go, we go. But don't let Frank getcha. Go!" Mater yelled and me and him took off. "W-Wait? W-Who's Frank?" McQueen stuttered. We both ignored him. "Mater! Angel! Wait you two!" McQueen called to us and drove after us. We slowed down. "Now here's what you do. You just sneak up in front of 'im, and then honk. And they do the rest. Watch this." Mater said and I stayed with McQueen. Mater slowly creeped up on a tractor and then honked super loudly. The tractor mooed like a cow in a panic way and tipped over. He then backfired and Mater began laughing super crazy. Of course it was funny and I laughed along while McQueen looked at us as if we were crazy. "Ah for sure. Tractors are so dumb! I'll tell you what buddy it don't get much better than this." Mater exclaimed. "Yep you're living the dream, Mater boy." McQueen said but noticed that Mater drove off to another tractor. Mater did the same thing again. But when the tractor was getting ready to backfire, Mater pretended to backfire with it. We both began laughing crazy again. "Okay yeah that's funny. Uh you're turn bud." Mater told McQueen. "Mater I can't. I don't have a horn." McQueen said as a excuse. Oh whatever. "Baby." Mater and I told him. "I'm not a baby." McQueen said. Mater and I then pretended to cluck like a chicken. "Alright, stop stop you two. I'll think of something." McQueen commanded. Mater and I stopped as McQueen went in front of a tractor. He looked back at us and Mater gave him the 'Go On Ahead' look. McQueen looked at the tractor again and revived his engine.Not only did he wake up that tractor but all of them at the same time. He strolled back to us as all of the tractors tipped. We all looked at each other as the tractors were about to backfire. They then all backfired in which we all laughed at. But we stopped when we heard a roaring moo coming from a distance. "That's Frank." Mater said and immediately started driving away. Suddenly this big tractor came and growled at us viciously. McQueen and I screamed and immediately high-tailed it out of there. We caught up with Mater who was laughing so hard for some reason. "Ah he's gonna get you!" Mater teased us. We had then ran through a piece of board. Even though we knew Frank couldn't get us from there we continued running as Mater continued laughing.