BO$$

{ Say that you a baller and I see you tryna holla but that ain't how I was brought up. Next. Working for the money cause that's what my momma taught me is yo ass better show me some respect.}

I have been in this car for about 5 minutes and I haven't said a word.

"Ok are you mad about something?" He ask while looking over at me.

"Eyes on the road." I say bluntly. I'm not telling him that I'm pissed. As a good 'boyfriend' he should fucking know.

"You're pissed. What'd I do?" He asks.

"I'm not pisses so it doesn't matter." I say which isn't a lie. I'm not pissed, I'm fucking shitting bricks.

"I've been around enough girls to know when they're not happy."

Woop-dee fucking doo. If he really knew then he would know that he shouldn't have told me about going to a strip club.

"This is about last night isn't it?" He asks

I stay quiet and don't say anything.

"You said you weren't mad." He says.

"Just because I said I don't care doesn't mean that I really don't care." I say still pissed off.

"Then why didn't you just say I care."

"Because I'm a girl we don't do that!" I scream at him.

"Why are you so pissed. It''s not like we are dating. It's just for pretend so I can save your ass." He yells at me.

"You don't need to save my ass. I didn't come to you and ask."

"Without me everybody would be after you." He says

"I'm not doing to good being with you either, am I. We'll let me think I almost had a bitch after me cause we're 'dating' so you aren't doing shit." I turn to him so I can yell at him.

"Well if you didn't act like such a bitch she wouldn't have a reason."

Did he just call me a bitch. Oh no he didn't.

"What did you call me?" I say with anger.

"I called you a bitch." He says knowing that it will set me off.

I slap him and get out the car.

"Fuck you." I yell at him.

The people behind us and in the next lanes over are looking at us.

"Really Ariana? This early on the fucking morning?"

"Go to hell."

With that I start walking the rest if the way to school. It's a good 10 minute walk so I get started walking.

About halfway Zayn pulls up.

"Ariana get in the car."

"No."

I say and start to walk faster.

"You don't seriously think you can out walk this car?" He says and then laughs.

Naw, I'm walking cause I see Unicorn Land.

"I'm not trying to out walk the car. in trying to get the hell away from you." I tell him.

I honestly do not want to deal with him. Can't he see that?

"Look I'm sorry. Nobody gets this mad about being called a bitch. Some girls like when I do it."

That cocky dumbass.

"Yea well those other girls don't have any moral code but I do. And calling a female a bitch is a derogatory and condescending term that guys use to belittle girls." I turn to the car and look at him.

He stays quiet and doesn't say anything so I start walking again.

He's probably thinking 'wow, the girl has a brain.' Douchebag.

"Wow that was a mouthful. I'm sorry and it won't happen again. Now, will you get back in the car?"

I stop to think about it.

I really don't want to walk and I really don't want to get in the car.

"Ariana, is this dumbass bothering you?" I hear Theo ask.

Omg! Thank you god. You come to my rescue in a time of need again. You have perfect timing.

"Actually yes. Would you mind taking me to school. I really don't want to walk."

"Yeah."

I walk over to his car. While doing so, I look at Zayn and he looks like he's is planning one of our deaths.

That's what he gets. He should know not to call me a bitch. It's really rude. Was he raised by animals? Probably, well some rich animals at least.

I get in Theo's car and he drives off.

"Thanks. I think I was gonna kill myself if I had to deal with another minute of him."

"What did he want anyway?" Theo asks while keeping his eyes on the road.

"He was taking me to school. Then he called me a bitch and I went off."

He stays quiet the rest of the way.

"We're here." He says as I reached out to grab my purse.

"Where's my purse?"

"I don't know. You didn't have it when you got in the car."

"Oh fuck. I left it in Zayn's car. Thanks by the way."

He doesn't reply.

I close the door and walk over to Zayn and his friends.

"I need to get my purse from your car."

"Woah!! Where'd you take the rich bitch?" One of his friends.

I lift my foot to take my shoe off.

"Ok look. I'm so close to sticking my heels up your ass that you want even see it coming until your friends hear you calling out to your mommy. Got it?" I say to all of them.

"Somebody's got a little bite." Another one says.

"Yeah. I got a bite. And a fist. I took boxing for 4 years. So don't fuck with me. All I want is to get my purse. Now if you hood rats could go do some like, I don't know, go yell at your baby mama I would be happy."

Then his friend, Chris, steps up.

"Listen up you dumb hoe-"

Before he could finish his sentence I slapped him.

"Douchebag. I'll get my purse later."

-

If you haven heard, Grandpa Grande died. He was like a grandpa to all of us Arianators and knowing that he is gone is heart breaking. I hope Ariana gets better and I really wish they wouldn't keep this from Frankie but her grandpa wanted to so I guess they can only do what he wanted. Please send her your prayers and condolences.

And on other news If you guys haven't seen my latest up date it pretty much says that I have and Insta and a twitter dedicated to the book.

Twitter: LIGOfficialT

Instagram: Little_Italian_Girl_Official