Excuse me

[ Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did.]

Ariana P.O.V

I put my head buds in and play music so I can feel invisible. School at Rodeo hadn't started yet so a lot if kids were outside looking at me. My music wasn't loud enough for me to turn them out so I heard them say things like "Rich girl", "Show off", "White Girl and Mexican." That really ticked me off so I stopped walking and turned to the girls that said that.

"I'm not white nor Mexican. I'm Italian. And this "Rich Girl" will have more money in a day than what your life is worth. Combined. I'm really in no mood to be provoked so how about you take your selves back to the guy you were just trying to make out with. Get it , got it, good."

I heard lots of oohs and awww and 'She got you'. Then the guy they were with before I said anything to them got off the car and walked towards me.

"Nobody talks to my friends like that, Ariana," he said.

"How do you know my name and they don't look like friends. They look more like groupies to me."

"Well they're not groupies."

"Ok yeah whatever. Now how do you know my name?"

"I have people. Maybe you can find out if you meet me in the bathroom during 4th period," he whispered I'm my ear.

"Omg haha. That is the funniest thing I've heard all day. Like seriously you think I'm that kind of girl? The girls here might fall for that but I refuse. This girl doesn't roll like that now your gang of misfits are sitting on my car. Can you please make them get up. It's brand new and I don't need any of your manwhore germs on my car. Thank you."

"I don't know what that prep school teacher you but this is the real world. You may have been Ms.Perfect at your school but your at my school now and what I say goes. With that being said You are gonna meet in the bathroom," he says in a harsh tone.

"No I'm not! Now get them idiots off of my car. And aren't you a bit old for high school?"

"I don't know. I keep failing so they can't kick me out."

"So what you are saying is your not graduating till you turn 30. You must be really stupid. Maybe that's why you can't comprehend what the word 'no' means."

"Ooh I'm so hurt. You might as well say you'll meet me in the bathroom or I'll just have my friends come get you."

"Which one's The misfits or the groupies?"

"Both if I have too."

"Look, I have to get to administration so if you'll excuse me I'll be on my way. And I might meet you if you get your 'friends' off my car," I say while walking away.

"4th period. Don't forget," he semi yells.

"Yeah, yeah. I heard you the first time."

I walk to the office, which I have to say, looked like the place you go to when you are giving the police bail money. I walk up to the desk.

"Hi I'm Ariana Grande. I'm a new student here. I think I am supposed to get my locker and schedule here."

"Hi. Yes we were told you would be coming. Here is your locker and your combo is circled. And here is your schedule"

Schedule:

1st period - Math

2nd- Science

3rd- Study hall

4th- english

5th- lunch

6th- theatre

7th- social studies

8-free

Well this schedule sucks. I mean the only class I would like if free period. Maybe I'll meet Zayn in the bathroom. Only to get out of English tho. I hope he doesn't think we are gonna have sex. Eww. Not with him.

  I walk to my locker which happens to be 1313. My favourite number. I put in my combo which is 06-26-13. I put all my stuff in it k and begin to personalize it when I hear a very annoying manly voice.

"Why look who decided to grace me with his presence. What do you want," I say very irrated.

"Nothing. That's my locker right there," he did as he pointed to the locker beside me.

"Great, so not only do I have to see you everyday, I have to have my locker next to you. Why doesn't God just strike me with lightning next?'

"Every girl in this school would kill to have their locker beside me."

"Oh really. Go get me one of those girls so we can trade lockers."

"I don't think-."

My phone cut him off with its text message reminder.

"Do you mind holding that thought? The BFF just texted."

Alexa: Where the hell are u you? You weren't in first period. Are you sick?

Me: No I'm not. I have to come to juvie today cause I needed to "get a feel" of the school.

Alexa: WTF. What will I do without you today? Surprise emergency sleep over with Jenna, Ali, Jennette, and Liz?

Me: Totally. G2G. luv ya

Alexa: Luv ya xx

I put my phone up and look up at- wait I never got his name.

"What is your name? You didn't tell me."

"Zayn, Zayn Malik. Remember it cause that's the name me you'll be screaming later."

"Excuse me?"

Oh God what is wrong with him?

~~~¿~~~~~¿¿¿~~~~~¿~~~~¿~~~~¿~~~¿~~¿¿~¿¿~~¿¿¿~¿

A/N I know that the last line was cliche but still. I got tired of writing so I needed something to put. Love ya.