Break Free

I walk to 7th period, Social Studies, and take a seat. I don't know what is going on in my world. In one day I have made out with Zayn and become his 'girlfriend'. I'm so confused. I don't like him but I do. I mean I kinda do. He's not that nice or anything but it looks like he can be like super nice if he tried. Or maybe it's just that he is hiding something. Hmmm I don't know but still.

In the middle of my thoughts the teacher comes in and starts the lesson on World War 1 or The Civil War. I'm not really paying attention.

"Oh how rude of me. Class we have a new student, Ariana Grande. Ariana would you like to tell the class about yourself?" The teacher, Mr. Garza asks me.

"Um no thanks. I like to stay under the radar. But thanks for asking." I say.

Once I say that the entire class looks at me.

Mr. Garza looks at me then crosses his arms,"Ok, back to the lesson."

I mouth 'thank you' and start drawing.
---
I go to my locker and put my books inside. When I close I see Zayn with his back on the locker next to me.

"Let me take you home." He says with a smirk.

"Maybe not." I say realizing he doesn't have anything with him, "Shouldn't you be headed to 8th?" I ask while walking down the hall.

"No. I never go to 8th. They know that so they just made that my free period." He says, catching up to me.

"How old are you?" I ask him.

He stays quiet and doesn't say anything.

"I'll tell you if you let me take you home." He finally says once we get outside.

I hold out my pinky, "You promise?" I ask.

"Maybe."

"Fine." I say.

When we get to his car I kinda freak out. He has Camaro. He has a fucking Camero.

"What?" He ask me after realizing I was looking stunned.

"It's just that your car is very nice. I mean...." I say trailing off.

"I didn't steal it if that's what you think." He says annoyed.

I can tell I might have pissed him off so I don't say anything.
We are about 5 minutes away from my house when I remembered he told me he would tell me how old he is.
"So, how old are you?" I ask him while breaking the silence.

"I just turned 19."

"Oh."
Guess this was a birthday present or something.

"My parents got it for me for my birthday."

"Oh."

"Yeah it was kinda 'going away' present." He says and then gets really quiet.

"I'm guessing I'm not not gonna get that story anytime soon?" I ask.

"Probably not."

He starts to ask me about everyday things: if I have siblings, what's my favorite thing to do, who my best friends are.

"Make a right in Melrose and go straight once you get on Fry."

"So what happened to you and Theo? Shay said you and him used to be cool but now y'all hate each other." I say.

"His girlfriend had a thing for me and I'm not one to turn down a good lay. So I banged her. Well he got mad. I don't know why, we always share girls, but he had a bitch fit and we got in a fight. Stupid right?" He said.

No.

"Yea. I don't know why he would get mad about something like that. Apparently she didn't care about him enough to be faithful."

"So now he's got it out for me." He says laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"The fact that your being sarcastic and you don't think I know."

"My house is the last one on the right." I say changing the subject.

"You live real fancy huh?" He asks.

"We'll don't you? You do have a Camaro so."

"No, I don't live fancy."

"So why did your parents get your a Camaro. I mean. Other than the fact that it's a going away present. I ask.

I swear if he stole this car I will never talk to his crazy ass again.

"I told you're not getting that story anytime soon. We are at your house." He says while he pulls up to the drive way.

"Thanks." I say.

I don't know if I should invite him or not.

"I gotta go. I'll have bring your car to your house later."

"Thanks. I better get inside. My brother is watching us through the window and if I don't come in within the next minute he will come outside. See you tomorrow."

Zayn drives off and I go inside. Right once I walk through the door I get grilled by Frankie.

"Who was that." He asks folding his arms.

"A friend from school. Look before you ask anymore questions he is 19 and he's a senor. I'm going upstairs now. Mom won't be home for a while so you can order a pizza or something.

-
I hope you like the chapter. I updated super early so yea. I will try to update like that all the time or at least till school starts back up.