Piano Song

{I hope that you aren't just an illusion of my mind. I hope that you have a voice that can whisper....... gentle and kind.}

I go up to my room and turn the tv on so I can watch Gossip Girls. I'm deep into it when Alexa texts me

Alexa: Whats this I hear you hanging with the Malik's boy?

Me: What do you mean?

Alexa: That bitch Brittany was like "I hear your girl is going all hood and she hasn't even been in the barrio a day and she is already screwing around with the reject

Me: I'm not screwing him. He's just been a really nice friend.

Alexa: Ok well just keep an eye on him. I got to go cheer practice.

I put my phone down and take a cat nap.

-

"Ariana, wake up. I made you a vegan friendly salad." Frankie screams from downstairs.

I get up off my pillow and rub my eyes. I wonder how long I have been asleep. I mean when I went to sleep the sun was still up now it's dark.

I get up and walk downstairs. Seems like my mom isn't home yet which-might I add- isn't a surprise. I wonder who's having such a big fashion crisis that they need her to miss dinner. Probably some bimbo airhead like Paris Hilton.

I pick up my salad and bring it to the living room.

"What are we watching tonight?" I ask Frankie. We take turns controlling the tv.

"Well The Kardashians are on, we could also watch Scandal, we could go to Netflix and watching some Breaking Bad or The Walking Dead, and there is a new episode of Who Was That Guy That Gave You a Ride Home Today on." He's says while running past the Zayn part.

He seriously thinks I'm gonna talk about Zayn. Wow what has he been smoking lately?

"Hmm I want drama so probably The Kardashians."

He looks at me and I already know what he is about to say.

"I told you. He is a friend from school." I say.

"Well why did he drop you off since you took the car?"

Shit! The car.

"Because we needed to talk about this assignment for school and I kinda forgot I had the car. Speaking of that I gotta jet." I say while putting my salad down and going upstairs.

"We aren't done talking about this!" Frankie yells as if he thinks I'm listening.

I'm not.

Shit I didn't get Zayn's phone number.

I get in the shower since I smell deadly and I need something to take my mind off of my car that is still in the school parking lot. When I get out I put on a tank and some running shorts. Once I get dressed I hear the door bell ring. Woo thank god. Mom would have a bitch fit if I didn't bring it home.

"I'll get it!!" I yell to Frankie as I run downstairs.

I get to the door and walk outside while closing it.

"Hey. You brought my car." I say

"You didn't think I would steal did you." He asks looking at me side ways.

Maybe a little

"No. I trust you. You already have a super nice car." I say while smiling so he doesn't know that I considered it.

Ariana you lying bitch, my conscience says.

"Be honest. You suggested it didn't you?" He asks.

Damn, either a lot of people thinks this way about him or he can see straight the my lying ass smile.

"A little. I mean it is 11:30 so it kinda crossed my mind." I say honestly.

"Well I told I was gonna bring it back. I didn't say when." He says while smiling.

"Zayn, where are you going after this?" I ask him cause I think I got a good idea.

"Do you want the truth." He asks when another car pulls up.

Of course I want the fucking truth. I wouldn't be asking if I didn't want to know.

"Yes, I want the truth." I say while looking at the car.

"Me and some friends are going out." He says.

No shit. Tell me fucking truth asshole.

"I want the whole truth." I say while crossing my arms.

"Me and some friends are going out to a club." He says.

Bitch please. Tell me what kind of club. God, do I have to walk him through this?

"What kind of club, Zayn?"

"Why do you wanna know?" He asks smirking.

"Because, I wanna know and I think your friend is getting impatient so tell me." I say in a sweet tone."We are going to a strip club." He says while waiting for my reaction.

Fuck you. You dirty bastard. You come to my house and tell me you are going to a strip club.

"Oh well here some money. You can't go broke right."I say while giving him about $500.

"You're mad." He says.

No shit Sherlock.

"No I'm not. I'm not your girlfriend so I can't be mad."

"Well I'm not gonna take your money so here." He says while handing me the money back.

"I gotta head back in so I'm have fun." I say.

I turn around and start walking up the driveway when Zayn calls out,

"I'll pick you up tomorrow."

"Um ok"

I walk in the house and go upstairs. I lay down and soon enough I fall asleep.

-

"Ariana get up." I hear my mom call from downstairs.

So she did end up coming home. That's a surprise.

I go to my closet and just stand there for about 5 minutes before I figure out why I'm gonna wear. I pick out a pink Kenley Collins skirt and a white crop top and a brown leather purse and a pair of floral stilettos. I look in the mirror to check myself out be for I go downstairs. I walk downstairs quietly when I hear voices. When I get to the bottoms of the staircase I almost fall.

" Ms.Grande you have a lovely home." Zayn says.

That douchebag thinks he can come in here and act like yesterday didn't happen. I bet he slept with one of those hoes.

"Hi mom and Zayn. What are y'all doin?" I ask them with a fake smile.

"No reason. Look honey I love you but I really got to be heading out and so do you. Oh and Frankie had to fly out to New York early so it's just you." She says.

"Kay mom love you. Let's go Zayn." I say while grabbing his hand and walking out the door.

He's gonna get it when we get in the car.

-

Thanx for reading this chapter. Love you guys and I will try to update more. I don't know but I think the picture is up of her outfit. And for those that know people that only speak Spanish I have made a Spanish version of this story. If you need me to make it in any other languages just comment it