With a huff, she straightened herself, then gave him a once over, her brows raised in interest.

'Hello,' she purred, her scarlet lips pulled into a smile as she slung her arms around her neck. 'What's with the sad face?'

The back of his neck prickled at the sensation of her body against his. Yet he remained his hold on her, only to shift themselves into a well-placed shadow.

'Mm, I was looking for someone to cheer me up,' he said with his mouth by her ear.

Her green eyes glinted as they searched his and her fingers glanced daringly over his chest to reach the buttons of his shirt.

'You've caught the right girl, it seems,' she crowed, her smoky tone revealing hints of her ethnicity.

'Yeah?' His hands shifted to her waist, curved under his palms.

'You won't know what you're missing until you try it,' she teased and with a smirk tugging at her lips, she pushed herself against him.

His back hit a wall. Her palms were flat against his chest and heat seared through his shirt as her hands slid down to his waist and then to hold his hips.

Blood pounded through his veins as she began grinding against him, her mouth pressed to his. In the haze of their kisses, all he could hear were the beats in his ears, acutely feel her breasts through her thin dress, taste the muted tones of coconut on her lips.

'What's your name?' he asked when they broke away from the frantic exchange.

A smile formed on her red lips as she tilted her face to the side, considering the question.

'You can call me Marie,' she said finally.

'Marie,' he whispered, his voice a husky murmur against the soft flesh of her neck. Her floral perfume was cloying, threatening to choke the sense from his head.

'What's your name?' she asked.

A chuckle left him.

'You can call me Vasily,' he returned, his teeth showing under the roving lights of the club.

'Is that your real name?' Her fingers picked out a button on his shirt, exposing a slice of bare skin.

'Is Marie your real name?' he murmured with a teasing smile as his hands moved to cover her ribs.

The girl pressed into him and moaned into his ear when his fingers traversed her frame. She guided his hands further up until he cupped a breast. Her lips reached for his again, hungrily kissing him as if she had been starved of male contact, devouring him till all he could see and smell and feel was her.

His lips curled into a sneer as he gently lifted her up and carried her out.

This had better work, he thought.

~

He let out a heavy sigh.

He had drawn the short straw.

Mickey cast him a concerned glance as he fiddled with the longer piece in his hand.

'I can do it,' the boy offered.

Mickey? Mickey lost his head when it came to girls, and this was one girl they could not afford to slip up with. Not when she would lead them to big fish.

Val, the lucky bastard, had got away with it again. Leon gave his cousin a glance, but he remained impassive, holding his long straw close to him.

Forget it.

'No, I'll do it,' Leon said finally. 'It'll be quick.'

'Are you sure this is a good idea?' Val asked suddenly, his eyes fixed on him.

'Can you think of anything else?' he retorted sharply as he rose to his feet. Then his gaze softened unexpectedly as he laid a hand on his cousin's shoulder. 'I've done this before, remember? It'll be fine.'

~

The girl, Marie, lay sprawled on the bed. He had found her phone in her jacket and was now transferring a tracking application to her device. It was the same one he had used on Hana. He glanced at her occasionally, checking that her breaths came evenly, that the drug was still in effect.

He hadn't used a powerful dose. He couldn't be sure how much she had drunk. A stronger dose would have been lethal, and he didn't need to deal with a dead body. Besides, her being dead would be useless to him.

As the application took its time to download, he went about the room, setting up a scene. He left her jacket and her shoes where they had fallen, then he removed his pants and lay it on the floor. His shirt had come off earlier when she had helped him out of it. Then he lit a cigarette and settled down onto the lumpy couch to wait.

Me:

Got it?

Sent 10:15PM

Mikhail:

Connection's patchy

Me:

Could be this place?

Mikhail:

Might need her again if this doesn't work

Snuggle up or whatever

Received 10:20PM

With a resigned sigh, he deleted the messages, then climbed into bed beside her.

~

He shouldn't have fallen asleep. It was the last thing he should have done with a stranger beside him. He forced his eyes open and sat up hastily, pressing a hand to his pounding temple.

'My head hurts,' she whined from beside him.

'I've got to go,' he muttered as he glanced about him.

She had sat up with the blanket pooled around her waist.

'So fast?'

'Things to do,' he mumbled. He had only left a bedside light on, but he turned away for good measure. He didn't need her to remember his features.

'Will I see you again?' she prodded, leaning over to encircle him in her arms.

He paused. His flesh prickled at her touch.

'Maybe,' he finally said, coldly, noncommittally. He didn't need or want to see her again. He'd already gotten what he required from her.

'What's your number?' she asked. 'I like you. I want to see you again.'

'Look, I'll come by or something,' he muttered as he buttoned his shirt, then swept his pants off the floor.

She lay back onto the bed with a sigh, her golden hair spread about her on the sheets.

'I'll pay for the room,' he offered before he shut the door, leaving her alone in the darkness.

~

A/N: Yes. The Leon and Marie scene. I rewrote this because the previous version was rather ambiguous. 

Remember to comment and vote!