Twisted Love( A One Direction Fanfiction)

Emma Watson as Alison Walker

Louis Tomlinson as Himself

Harry Styles as Himself 

Niall Horan as Himself

Shelley Hennig as Danielle Scott

Zayn Malik as Himself

Liam Payne as Himself

Let's Get Started!

____________________________________________________________________________ Chapter 1:           Alison's P.O.V.                                                                                                                                                           

   I was waiting for my friend at Starbucks for our usual breakfast. Danielle, of course she was late like always. I decided to leave because I was tired of waiting. As I was walking out of Starbucks a boy accidently drops his super cold frapuccino on me. I was fine at least it wasnt hot coffee. I look up to the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen. I see him with this other girl they both looked really familiar. They were Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder.

"I'm so sorry babe," he said with the most worried look on his face. 

"It's fine really it doesnt matter." I responded trying to be as calm as I can.

He smiles "Whats your name babe?" he asked

"Alison Walker", I replied again.

"Well nice meeting you Alison," he said before opening the door.

They both give me a smile and walked in. Before I know it there is paparazzi everywhere and I wasnt in the mood for pictures with coffee on my shirt! I walked away to my car wishing no one will see me like this.

"Alison wait"! I heard a boy shout.

I turn around and theres Louis with a lot napkins.

"Thank you very much" I replied with a smile.

"Your welcome," he said then left waving and turned around to hold his beautiful girlfriends hand. 

I then go home not caring if I have a shirt full of frapuccino or that I'm freezing I was just smiling. 

When I get home I call Danielle right away. I go run upstairs to my room and start screaming into my pillow.

"Danielle I just met Eleanor and Louis!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs

"OH MY GOD, when where how!! she asked me 

"I got tired of waiting for you so I decided to go and I literally bumped into Louis and he spilled his frapuccino on my shirt!"

"I'm so sorry, I missed it but I'm coming over to your house and tell you why I didn't go" she yelled.

I was so happy at the fact that Louis called me babe it was the best feeling in the world! After awhile I got really cold and remembred about all the ice that went into my shirt so I decided to take a shower because I was freezing. When I get out I hear my phone ring like crazy. I get changed and then I go check my phone. 723 new followers. I got freaked out so I open my twitter and all my notifications say the same thing "congratulations for the Louis follow". I start freaking out, I had been waiting for this since 2010! He also sent me a DM: "Hey I'am having a pool party tonight at 7:30 come everyone will be here". I was freaking out I just got invited to a celebrities party and not just any celebrity it was Louis Tomlinson.