|| Everywhere I go I see him ||

Start from the beginning

He smell Oil and paint, people thought it was a scent of death. but they were mistaken, They don't know what art smells like. They only use their eyes not their whole scenes.

He looked and observe all the drawings and paintings hang on the walls, They were labeled with their names and date. after observing he spotted a drawing, as he looked Suspiciously.

it was a drawing of his dad, that looked much of a grown man, he looked down at labeled

"Chancéy Aléjandro Jones Marquez - April 15, 1989"

The title was named, 'The Art of Man'

Theo heard of that painting before, when he was a little kid.

Theo and his dad had spent hours talking on the pier back on Toronto. Their main conversation was talking about Riverdale. "You know, Back in Riverdale. Some of my drawings and Paintings were hang on the school's board. I was known for the Best at Arts" Young Theo listening while throwing rocks on the shore. "I think it's still on the school board, I'm not sure" he shrugged as he gave a small laugh to not make thing awkward between them.

"One day, You'll visit riverdale the whole town will know your name" as he brought a huge grin on his face. Young theo looked backed at him "why riverdale?"

"People have been the happiest in riverdale," he said. "They may be up's and down, but people always haves ways to sort things out."

As the flash black was over his mind, he started to feel emotional. On his mid-teenage years he hadn't seen a smile on his face because his misbehavior. He adds stress to his Father's life, and didn't even bothered to show care for his hardships. But now did he notice, he regrets things in the past, which he shouldn't think about it a

"You're dad was well-known in the olden days," A female voice on the background made theo looked behind him. Cheryl Blossom.

"I could tell" he stated, with a sigh. "even though he's gone i could still feel a connection with him,"

Cheryl was suppose to hate a Marquez, Blossoms hated the Marquez. 20 years ago, Chancey and Clifford blossom used to be friends for Business. Clifford wanted what Chancey had, Money and fortune. after a huge fight, both go through their separate ways and he grew envy of him. after years he worked with a company that sells drugs and he started to have money. Clifford owns his own business, "Maple Syrup Business." which Clifford used to run an undercover drug operation. However Jason learned of his father's drug trafficking, which resulted in Clifford killing Jason in order to protect his secret.

2 years ago.. Clifford blossom heard that chancey was going to town. He asked one of the Serpents to bring him down, Lately he did what he command. A serpent had used a black convertible to crash Chancey and his car, near the bridge of sweetwater river. Which was already deadly killed. Cops were searching for the person who cause the accident, But clifford paid the Cops with millions of dollars to forget about the investigation and just to move on.