Chapter 17: Wave 2

Present time in Everworld.

Meanwhile in the Aigara corporation, the factory of potions in Sivanni. Pich went inside and she saw how the potions were filling with the machines and the Selen Warlocks and Witches were working. She went into the employee's room and she saw Furuichi and Gareth inside and they were wearing lab coat.

Pich: wow so this is amazing, too much potions and machines!

Pich felt so amazed.

Furuichi: yeah, forgot what I'd said a while ago...I was just high during that time.

Furuichi scratched his head while his dog ears were twitching.

Gareth: yeah because he drank Potion of Drunk.

Furuichi: because I thought it was Mountain Dew.

Pich giggled.

Pich: haha so why did you call me?

Furuichi: we need a cooler and since you are the Wizard who can cast ice.

Pich: cooler?

Gareth: yes come here now.

They went to the stock room. The room where the ingredients of potions where stocked it, Pich saw the case of empty testing tubes and glass bottles. Pich was about to cast Ice Cold but Gareth and Furuichi walked toward the staircase leading to the basement floor so Pich immediately followed them. In the basement stock room, this room could be found the finished products of potion yet Pich felt the place wasn't cold enough for the potions.

Pich: this is the room where the Potions was stored?

Reasey: yes cool isn't?

Reasey is wearing lab coat, she suddenly touched Pich's boobs from behind. She felt shocked and embarrass while both of them are blushing.

Pich: Eeeekkk Reasey? Stop it!

Pich and Reasey were blushing intensely as their faces look warm.

Reasey: I won't.

Then Reasey licked Pich's cheek but she suddenly saw Gareth and Furuichi watching them, she immediately removed her hands at Pich's boobs and she put her one's arm over the shoulders of Pich instead.

Reasey: what ya guys looking at?

Reasey glared at them, Gareth and Furuichi looked away from them instead.

Pich: so you are also working here Reasey?

Reasey: of course because I am Witch and member of Aigara.

Furuichi: I am the member too!

Furuichi dabbed.

Gareth: anyway, our cooler is not working.

Pich: oh I see, but why these potions need to keep the temperature.

Furuichi: these potions is sensitive once its expose to the high temperature...it will explode so sudden like a grenade. BOOM!

Furuichi was explaining with saying the sound effects.

Pich: ahh...what are these kind of potions?

Reasey: its A4 Potion, eh it still unidentified kind of potion but Sebastain said it is sensitive like Furuichi said.

Pich: okay.

Gareth: yes...but it will bring these Potions in the filling station after it preserves within a month.

Pich: I thought this stock room are finished products have been stocked?

Reasey: this batch of A4 potion was confirmed by Sebastian that it is incomplete. So it needs to deliver in filling station to put another experimental ingredients.