Chapter 13: My Best Friend

Nicole, Aria and Rose entered the mysterious room of the mansion in the basement. The room was dark and only there is a round spectrum color sealed portal gave the dim light that could be found in the corner north part of the room, the portal was releasing an aura. Nicole came closer and she found out that they were trying to summon the Mobeast from the portal. Mobeast is the mythical creature which is one of the most powerful among the creatures in Everworld.

Nicole: I knew it! They really want to do this...

Aria and Rose came closer the portal to examine it.

Aria: huh what is it?

Nicole: to summon Malphas.

Rose: huh wait...Malphas is the symbol of crow and that creature is so powerful...and he is the Mobeast.

Nicole kept staring at the portal, she touched the middle part, she felt warm while the aura of the portal was enlightening her palm, she tried to push her palm more deeper but the portal pushed her hand away.

Nicole: aahhh...

Aria: gaahhh...

Nicole: yes and he will come out from this portal soon...

Aria: so we need to destroy the portal.

Nicole: that is impossible...that portal is made of magic...only a Wizard can destroy it.

Rose: oh Nathan might help us.

Aria: sure I will go find Nathan.

Rose: ...good luck Aria, make him fall in love to you.

Aria glared to Rose while she was leaving the room following the loud steps.

Aria: I wouldn't not let make it happened!

Rose: you have to be honest sometimes you have crush on Nathan-

Aria: NO!

Aria left the room and she pulled the doorknob to close the door. Nicole felt scared.

Nicole: oh...

Rose: ahaha you have to get used to her.

Meanwhile, Malis and Steven were hiding in the bush somewhere in the garden of the mansion so no Mira's personnel could found them. After the other personnel passed, Steven and Malis started to walk until they found out there has a cornfield in Mira's garden. Malis was holding Steven's wrist like she seemed scared,

Malis: Steven, don't leave at my side please this place is so scary.

Steven started so blush.

Steven: su-sure...just...hold my wrist tighter.

Malis: thank you very much.

Steven started to bewildered. He kept looking away like he couldn't look at Malis's beautiful face.

Steven: we-welcome...umm so umm...

Malis: what?

Steven: someone is coming! Let us get inside the cornfield my love- opps.

Malis: what?

Steven: fo-forget it.

They start walking inside the cornfield with caution for not to be found by the Mira's personnel, they kept sweeping the corn plant that blocking their way. They often stop walking to listen if there is a Mira's personnel. They kept walking calm while Malis holding Steven's hand so she wouldn't lost until they reach the guard house. They successfully sneaked the cornfield without noticing the Mira's personnel, they saw a stairway outside the guardhouse that lead to the main control room, they glanced around if there is a Mira's personnel nearby and then they started walking upstairs to enter the guard house's control room. The guard house has a console that control the gateway to the cornfield, Malis looked at the window and she saw the whole cornfield and Mira's mansion. In the middle of the cornfield has a rough road that lead to the gate of the cornfield. Steven thought that is the way to exit the Ivannsa Town however, he don't know how to operate the console, the console have many levers and buttons.