2: Jihoon ヅ❤

Jung hae in and suju are both here in manila having their fanmeet and concert! have a nice day boys! :>

----------------------- 

JIHOON'S POV.

07/01.

벗꼬치 떠런지던 날 그댈 처음 만날줘.

I first saw you on a day where the cherry blossoms were falling.

났어런 떨임과 두려운 설렘드리 뒤섞이 던 날.

It is the day that unfamiliar thrills and excitement were mixed.

07/01.

The day you and i talked to each other. I was really shy that time. i can't even complete a sentence without stuttering. That day we were talking, i don't really understand anything you've said. I just stare on the beautiful view. The way you talk, the way you smile, the way your dimples has shown, the way your pretty eyes twinkle, The way your skin brush on mine. 

Those are the days i'll always treasure and promise to never forget.

Many days have passed and we become friends. You are really a friendly and cheerful type of a girl. And because of that i smile. Seeing you happy makes me happy too. I want to protect you. Because you're just so soft and cute. And i really wanted to pinch your cheeks almost everyday.

And when your cheeks is so full because of you, eating so many foods. Stuffing so many foods inside your mouth. You still managed to look cute. Months have passed and my feelings start to grow and grow. I want to confess but i just cant. 

You once said to me that you were starting to like someone. And my heart aches a lot.I don't know why, like duh, it's just a simple crush. I still don't love her tho. I try to avoid you but the destiny won't let me. You're just so cute and adorable that i can't even take my gaze off on you. 

You ask me once why i am avoiding you. 'Nothing' i said but you keep on bothering me, asking me why. That is when i become mad and shout at you. I don't really know what i am doing that time. Feelings so uncontrollable, Anger filled my whole human being.

We didn't talk for the whole month before we graduated. I want to apologize to you before we even graduated but didn't do it anymore. Because when i finally gathered my confidence, wanted to apologize to you. But i saw you clinging onto man's arm. Happily talking to him. 

A years passed. But i still can't forget about you. Thinking of how are you right now, are you still the same?, The one that i used to know and love before?, Do you still remember me?

Days continued to passed fast and my hope decreasing each of days to see you. But something happened that destiny let to met each other again. I take that time to apologize to you. We become really emotional that time. I don't know, I'm not a crying baby. It's just that i missed you so much. I want to hug you, kissed you, and marry you. 

But i keep my control on myself to not do anything embarrassing in front of you. We become friends again that day. Each of day we become comfortable to each other and even open up and tell secrets to each other. 

No words can express how much happiness I'm feeling that time, mostly when you confess to me, saying how much you love me. I'm so speechless and can't move a bone that time when you hugged me so tight and say, 'I Love you since the day you talk to me' You said with full of sincerity.That day, i started courting you. And after 5 months of dating and getting to know each other. 

07/01 the day you finally say your sweetest 'YES' on me. Who knows, that the day i first saw you will be also the day I'll be your man? 

3 years of being together. We still getting stronger and stronger as days passed. There are still some tiny problems but we also solve it before the sun set. 

Finally, we've reach the happiest day of our life. When i finally ask you to be my wife. And luckily, you said yes. 

07/01, Who knows that the day i become your man and the day i first saw you will  also the day that i'll marrying you? Life is really unpredictable. 

Today, You're walking on the aisle of the altar, smile flashed on your face, your parent's hands on both of your sides. You walk towards me. I smiled. Finally, for fighting and loving you for so many years I've finally have someone who I'm certain to be my lifetime wife and soon-to-be mother of our child

"I count on you, jihoon" Your father advice as he let go of your hand.

"Be always happy" Your mom said as she tap my shoulder. I respond with a smile and nod then let you hold my hand.

We walk to the father, who's in charge of this church and then he finally announced "YOU'RE NOW OFFICIALLY A HUSBAND AND WIFE. "the father looked at me and smile brightly, "YOU MAY NOW, KISS YOUR BRIDE''

I turned to you and smile, I slowly approached your lips and gently give you a peck and hug you, "I Love you, baby"

I felt your cheek bones, a sign that you're smiling happily, "I Love you today and I'll always love you" You said as the crowd clap on us

THE END. 

------------------------------

Imagines for jihoon! I'm sorry if i messed up with some words. But hope you liked it! Request is free! ^_^ 

Let me just ask question, Is it true? Baro and jinyoung leave WM? Then that does supposed to mean, No more baro and jinyoung in B1A4? Omyghad. Please enlighten me! T^T Hoping it's not true. 

-DonghAnonymous ヅ❤.