Chapter 2

Authors note:

I don't own Harry or any other one direction member or any song I mention. I am just to lazy to write a song for Charlotte to sing so im just going to use songs already written.

-----------------------------------------------

Louis opened the door to his apartment, took my hand an led me in. His place was huge! It had a modern style to it and the walls were red. His favorite color. " I'm going to bed" Liam said an all the boys nodded their heads agreeing with him. Niall took Harry to show him where the guest bedroom was. Now Louis and I were standing alone in the living room. " we're finally alone!" Louis smirked and placed his lips on mine. When we broke apart he took my hand and lead me to the bedroom. " really Lou, stripes?" I said looking at the walls wich were blue and white stripes.

He laughed at my comment. " it's our first night sleeping in the same bed and the first thing you say is about the stripes? Not oh Lou! Please fuck me!" he said the last part in a high pitched voice. " we promised eachother we'd wait remember? So our relationship won't be all about sex?"

" I know but does that include 3rd base?"

" yes it does!"

" but I'm at least goin to get to second." he said with a smirk grabbing me by the waist.

" you've already been to second." i whispered seductively in his ear. He smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

" do you want to wear my shirt to bed?" he asked me. I nodded and smiled. He took off his striped shirt and handed it to me. I took off my yoga pants and my tank top and slipped on his shirt. It smelled like Louis' cologne. " damn you look beautiful in my shirt." I smiled and replied," and you look sexy shirtless." he took off his jeans and jumped on the bed. I giggled and climbed in next to him.

Louis pulled me on top of him and I kissed him. He slipped his tongue in to my mouth to heat up the kiss. I smiled into the kiss. We started making out and I put one hand in his hair as the other went to his abbs. " I love you." he mumbled.

" I love you too." I said back. I really did, everytime we kissed I'd get butterflies and everytime we touched I'd feel electricity. I hoped he felt it too. His hand slowly went up my thigh rubbing it while his other went up my shirt and squeezed my breast. He knew this was as far as he'd get but I don't think he minded it that much. I felt a lump forming in his pants so I got off of him and said " time to cool off!"

He groaned. " The things you do to me" I laughed an cuddled up to him. He played with my hair as I fell asleep.

I woke up to Louis shouting ," time to get up!" I groaned and turned over.

" some ones not a morning person! "

" you're just way to hyper for this early in the morning!" I got up and took my hair out of a bun. I took my bag and walked into the bathroom to change. I pulled out dark skinny jeans and a white tank top that had ruffles on the front. Lastly I put on grey Toms. I brushed my hair and it formed to its natural curls. I sprayed some perfume on and walked back to Louis room. " you look gorgeous as always!" he said I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. He grabbed my hand and said " time to wake Harry and zayn up!" I looked at him confused as he pulled me into a room ware Niall and Liam stood. Niall had a guitar in hand and started to play a soft tune. The boys started singing a wake up song to a fast asleep Harry. It clearly wasn't working so Liam started jumping on the bed and they all started yelling. Harry got annoyed and hit Louis where it hurts. I started laughing even more as Louis was on the ground almost in tears. Niall finished his song and Harry sat up. " what happened to you?" he asked Louis. " you hit me!" he yelled. Harry shrugged and told us all to get out or we'd all see him naked. Apparently he sleeps naked. Great...

Louis, Liam, Niall, and I went to get McDonald's for breakfast as Harry attempted to wake Zayn up.