Chapter 16

Okayyyy so comment fan and vote!! I have one comment for Louis and 0 for Harry. I also need ideas for a twist in the story but I might have something ;)

" Babe time to get up!" I herd Harry's deep voice say. I groaned , " I don't wanna!" I complained. My head was throbbing and everything that happend last night was a big blur.

" Love, it's already 130. I think it's time to get up." Harry replied. I looked over tithe clock and sure enough it said 132. Great we slept in. I sat up in our bed and rubbed my head. Ugh I felt terrible! " So how'd you like our first date?" Harry asked me.

I smiled " it was definitely fun." i looked over at Harry who was grinning at the ceiling. " what?"

" I just like the idea of doing this whenever I want." he said pulling me on top of him to kiss me. I smiled into the kiss when heard a door open.

" I was wondering when you to where finally getting up." I heard an Irish accent say. All of the boys where standing just outside if the door.

" so are you two together now?" zayn asked.

" yupp!" Harry said excitedly.

" so cute!" zayn said. Louis just rolled his eyes, he needed to get over me! He had Hayley now, speaking of where is she?

" where'd Hayley go?" I asked getting my thoughts out.

" she left this morning." Liam answered.

" Louis and her had sexxxx!" Niall yelled in his announcer voice. All the boys started laughing.

" how did you guys find out?" Louis asked.

" she is obnoxiously loud!" Liam said.

" Louissss harder! Faster!" zayn mimicked.

" they can't possibly be as loud as those two." Niall said pointing at me an Harry. " all night long I hear, damn Harry your fucking amazing! Faster!' seriously all I hear is that and it's disturbing!" they all hit laughed at us.

" So you actually like her now?" I asked Louis.

" Nah she's just less annoying when we're making out and she can't talk." he said smiling. The boys and I started to laugh. Same old Lou...

I suddenly felt my stomache do a flip and I bolted for the bath room. All of the boys gave me a worried look as I ran past them. " babe are you alright?" I heard Harry say. He walked in as I finished throwing up everything I had last night. " drink a little to much?" he asked. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me while he started to draw circles on my back.

" yeah I guess so." I said fake smiling. I didn't think I drank THAT much...

" are you okay Char?" Liam asked me followed by the others.

" I'm fine I just must've drank too much." I said. I got up and brushe my teeth and used mouthwash, making sure my breath did not smell like throw up. I felt Harry's arms slip around my waist.

" if it makes you feel any better, you even look hot right after you puked." he said with a cheeky smile.

I rolled my eyes, " Thank Hazz." I turned around in his arms and he leaned over and kissed me.

" Awww the cute couple!" zayn shouted.

" let's go back to our room?" Harry whispered to me. I nodded and smiled.

" Oh my god Harry! Get it!" I yelled at him burying my face into my pillow.

" seriously Charlotte?" he asked completely annoyed. I had just interrupted our makeout session because I saw a bug on the wall. This was our third day as a couple and I had been throwing up a lot, well almost every morning to be excact.

" Charlotte, it's just a spider! You had to interrupt for this?" he asked.

" you know I am deadly afraid of bugs!" I shouted back. Harry really doesn't like to be turned on and left.

" fine but you owe me!" he said smirking.

" fine I owe you another anything."

" that's two now!" he said. He threw a shoe at the spider and killed it.

" my hero!" I yelled jumping out of bed to hug Harry. He chuckled and leaned down to kiss me. I happily kissed him back and my hands found their way to his curls. His hands snaked their way up my shirt, until the door swung open. " knock knock!" and Irish accent called.

" Niall!" Harry and I yelled.

" hey! Liam told me to tell you guys to start getting ready to go see Simon! He wants you there to." yup were in England! Simon wanted the boys here to record their album. They brought me because they said they couldn't stand to be without me.

" great." I said sarcastically. Niall walked out of my room and I went to my suitcase. I pulled out a tight black skirt that reached just above my knees. I also pulled out a magenta shirt that had lace sleeves and my black four inch heels. I already had my hair straitend so I left it down. " ready love?" Harry asked. He had a white button down shirt and tan pants. He took my hand as we walked out to the car where the boys were waiting.