Seis

"Stop giggling. You're like a weirdo."

He was giggling at me while he entered the shop.

I admit, he's a handsome. He has a great fashion sense. He was just wearing a plain black shirt but he gave off a sophisticated feel to him.

"A handsome weirdo." He whispered just enough for me to hear. Then he winked at me.

He winked at me.

He.. winked..

My eyes automatically rolled to the back of my had without me realizing.

Okay, this guy is giving me the chills.

One day he suddenly walked into my flowershop, bought a pretty bouquet then turns my quiet life upside down.

I remembered him clearly because he was so picky on the bouquet he was buying. He insisted that it should be the perfect shade of pink and reds and that there were to be exactly 5 pink roses and 6 red roses.

"Are you going to buy a bouquet again?" I asked without looking at him. But in my peripheral vision I could see him roaming at the aisle of roses.

"Ofcourse. You probably already know what I'm looking for." Our eyes met after he said that, and he smiled a smile where I could see his gums showing.

I just nodded quickly at him while walking towards the aisle of roses.

My eyes scanned the aisle to find the shade of pink and red that he needed.

"These.. and these." I said as I picked up 5 pink roses and 6 red ones. His perfect shade for pink is that it's not too pale, and his red is not too dark. Just right, in other words.

"Perfect." He said as he smiled at me before I walked towards the registrar.

I wrapped the roses in a pretty faded pink wrapper and tied it with a complimentary red rose.

He walked towards the registrar while counting the money in his wallet.

"How much, Hannie-ya?"

I rolled my eyes at him. He keeps calling me, Hannie. As if we're close enough for him to call me that.

"$40. And stop calling me Hannie."

I could see him pout while he handed me $50.

"Hannie suits you better tho."

"We're not close enough." I said as I handed hm his change.

"Thanks for buying at Yoon's Flowers." I smiled as him and handed him the bouquet.

He winked at me. Again.

He.. winked.. at me.

Again.

Argh! Choi Seungcheol, you're driving me mad.

What do you want from me? Gosh.

He turned his back on me and walked out the door.

I already have a feeling that my life is not gonna be as quiet as it used to be.

🌺끝🌺