Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1

Start from the beginning

Ford: I'll die before I join you!!! I know your weakness!!!

Bill: Oh yeah? Well I know a riddle!!! Why did the old man do this?!? *raises his arms in a pose*

Ford: *does the same pose* This?

Bill: *zaps Ford making him turn into a gold statue and fall to the ground lifeless*

You and Dipper: *gasp*

Bill: *picks golden Ford* Because I needed a new backscratcher!!! *laughs as he scratches his back with Ford*

Demons: *laugh*

Dipper: *growls and runs over to Bill*

You: Dipper, no!!! *run after him*

Dipper: That's enough!!! Hand over my uncle!!! *pulls out his journal* Or else!!!

Bill: Now isn't. This. *grows really big and in front of Dipper* INTERESTING!!! My old puppet is back for an encore!!! And his little girlfriend too!!! But then again, you aren't his now, are you?!? *snaps his fingers making you float towards Bill*

You: AH!!!

Dipper: LET HER GO!!!

Bill: You think you can stop me?!? Go ahead, Pinetree, show me what you got!!!

Dipper: *starts going though his journal* I-... I- Uh...!!!

Bill: *mocking Dipper* I um I-!!! Do it, kid!!! Do some brilliant thing that takes me down right now!!! What do you got, Pinetree?!?!? Everyone's waiting!!!! DO IT!!!

Dipper: *jumps and tries to punch Bill's eye but gets pushed back harshly by Bill and crashes against a tree*

Bill and Demons: *laugh*

You: NO!!!!

Bill: Relax, Gemstone. He's fine. I only used a portion of my power.

You: LET ME GO!!!!!

Dipper: *tries to reach for the journals*

Bill: *makes the journals levitate towards him* That's right, don't be a hero, kid!!! *shakes golden Ford* This is what happens to heroes in my world!!! *burns all three journals*

Dipper: NO, THE JOURNALS!!!

Bill: Not much of a threat now, are you?!? *makes you float in front of him* You know, I used to like you, Gemstone. But you know what? I've grown tired of you. *throws you against the true*

Dipper: (Y/N)!!!

You: *try to stand up*

Bill: Now can anyone remind me once again why we came here?!?

8-Ball: TO GET WEIRD!!!

Bill: That's right!!! VIP party at the Fearamid!!! Oh, and 8-Ball, Teeth, you've earned a treat!!! Have the kids for a snack!!!

You and Dipper: Huh?!?

8-Ball: *eyes roll around*

Teeth: *laughs*

Bill: Henchmaniacs, ROME OUT!!! *turns a car into a monster truck*

Bill and some Demons: *get in the car and fly away turning more things weird*

You: *finally stand up*

8-Ball: So you want to eat them or something?

Teeth: Oh definitely, let's eat him!!!

You: *grab Dipper's wrist and start to run away*

I barely had any strength but I still made an effort.