"He'd die for me?" She breathed out in shock.

Yep. Definitely falling in love with him.

"I think it's pretty obvious that boy cares about you a lot, Daisy. Now, enough about that. Stir this macaroni for me please."

~~~

Because the prisoners had been loving Daisy's desserts, dinner times had become increasingly chaotic, especially during the beginning as everybody rushed to get the first pick. So when Mrs Patel spoke of her struggle, she gladly offered her help in serving.

Daisy liked seeing the barely contained delight when the inmates received their slice of chocolate cake. Hardly any of them would thank her but they didn't need to for her to see the gratitude. They were also much nicer to her now because of her cooking and barely any showed rudeness towards her.

"Enjoy!" she said cheerfully, showing she was definitely more relaxed in prison.

The elderly looking man looked at the cake she put on his tray and appeared to salivate at the sight of it. He flashed her a toothless grin before joyfully walking away.

Next was a man with fading green hair and she recognised him from the time he refused a brownie while everybody else fought for them. She later found out he was allergic to chocolate so when she presented a small carrot cake, he looked genuinely surprised.

"I-I heard you're a-allergic to chocolate so I made you c-carrot cake." She said as she shyly held the plate of dessert to him, feeling incredibly stupid with the way he was staring incredulously at her.

But then he masked his expression with annoyance, saying, "don't want it."

Without her control, her face dropped and her head fell with disappointment. Daisy went to retract the plate before embarrassment filled her even more but before she could, a hand snatched it away.

Seth shoved the plate into the green haired guy's chest and growled out, "eat the f*cking cake."

The guy speed walked away from Seth's glaring eyes, while holding tightly onto the cake, much to Daisy's satisfaction. "Hi." She said, now used to his bad temper.

"Hello, Angel. What have you made for us today?" He asked with a charming smile that made her heart flutter.

"Chocolate cake." Daisy cut out a larger slice for him, hoping that nobody noticed her favouritism.

"Thanks. You nearly done?" He asked. When she nodded, he said, "I'll wait for you at the table."

She served a few more people but as the line began to die down, Mrs Patel said she could leave whenever she wanted. Not wanting Seth to wait too long, she decided to serve Owen first before putting her apron away.

Her old cellmate walked in front of her with the same nervous look he always had whenever other prisoners were around. She waved at him and gave him the slice of chocolate cake, visibly lifting his mood as he thanked her.

Seeing that nobody was waiting behind him, she thought they could talk. She hadn't talked to him in a while considering Seth and his friends hated him and vice versa. "H-how are you?" She asked.

"Great. Been enjoying your cooking." He complimented, which was rare of him.

Her cheeks heated as she replied, "Mrs Patel does most of it."

"Don't be so modest, Daisy. I'll see you around." He said.

"See you later." She waved, before going back into the kitchen to hang up her apron.