the war of cybertron begins

Arcee had been transferred to a base in the middle of the sea of rust her father was out on the front lines leading the autobots against the Decepticons lead by Megatron her maestro had also left to heal those hurt she wanted to as well but she stayed with her mother and brother the both worked on there abilities just before the war started a relic appeared this relic allowed the user to speak with the Dead arcee was the first one able too. Every time she used to it was called a meditation and meditating strengthen her healing abilities this is also where she met arachnid. Arachnid could be kind at times but was more intimidating and strong she often trained steeljaw and arcee. And it was soon discovered that Arcee had another Power she was gifted with the ability to shift to change her physical form she could even turn invisible for a few minutes. Steeljaw helped arcee to learn how to control shifting dispite not being able to shift himself. Soon bee in order to join the fighting arcee he prayed every night that he'd come home okay.

Okay everyone that's it for today hope you like it it and list any suggestions you might have in the comments I might be able to use some of them😉