Chapter Sixteen* ✓ *Edited and More Added*

En başından başla

A soft smile dotted Adrien's face. He pulled his hand from Y/n, motioning for the boy to stand. Y/n did so without hesitation, leaning on Adrien's shoulder when he did. Adrien cupped Y/n's face, resting their foreheads together. "Safe word?"

"Cat," Y/n muttered, snickering at the choice, "or wolf."

Adrien nodded. "Good. Now, will you do everything I tell you?"

Y/n only answered with a soft kiss. "Of course I will."

"Good. Now, on the bed, on your hands and knees."

As Y/n complied with Adrien's order, he felt a sudden lick up the side of his neck. Y/n shivered, gasped at the sudden contact, and ground on Adrien's hard erection. He tried his best to stifle a groan as Adrien's hand left a bright red imprint on his left cheek.

"Don't you dare muffle those moans," he muttered.

He teased and pulled at Y/n's perked buds, eliciting more muffled and bit-back groans. Y/n bent his head down and bit on his wrist, not wanting to give Adrien the satisfaction of hearing his moans. Adrien needed to earn them if he wanted to hear the ravenette. Y/n knew almost exactly what buttons to push to rile the dominant even more.

The green-eyed boy caught on to what Y/n was attempting to do, attacking Y/n's neck even more than he had been. Sucking and biting on Y/n's sweet-spot, he drew blood and smirked as low moans erupted from the H/C-haired boy, still muffled by his wrist. Annoyed, Adrien grasped Y/n's hair tightly and yanked him up, earning himself a gasp and moans.

Fuck being a slight masochist. Y/n's eyes trailed to the side, hoping Adrien didn't hear him. Just his luck though, Adrien did and tightened his grip even more.

"You like that?" Adrien nipped at Y/n's earlobe. "You like when I pull your hair?"

Where was this dominance the last two times they did anything? Y/n huffed, arching his back to get his head closer to Adrien's and hopefully loosen the grip on his hair. The latter failed but Adrien did move his head closer to capture Y/n's lips in a rough kiss full of tongue and teeth.

Adrien's unoccupied arm pressed flat against Y/n's chest, hoisting him up and onto Adrien's lap. The blonde groaned at the pressure against his cock but held back, moving the hand that was in Y/n's hair to his chin to keep his head tilted towards him. The unoccupied hand began trailing down Y/n's body, skipping past the boy's straining cock and under his thigh, spreading his legs more.

"Lube?" Y/n muttered, pulling back, panting.

Adrien dropped his head onto Y/n's shoulders and pointed towards his nightstand. "I took it out when you moved but didn't grab it," he admitted, dropping his arms so Y/n could move and grab it. He gave a sheepish smile when the boy came back, facing him, and set the lube in Adrien's hands.

Y/n lied on his back, spreading his legs as wide as he could physically could without straining himself, and winked at Adrien. Lathering his fingers in the clear, slippery substance, Adrien prodded at Y/n barely stretched hole, letting a finger lazily slip in, drinking in every soft moan that left his lover.

"I'm not some glass pottery you can break," Y/n growled. He pressed his hips down, trying to slip Adrien's finger further, although to no avail as the boy just pulled back. "Get on with it."

Adrien only continued to lazily drag his finger in and out. "You gotta tell me what you want or else I won't know what to do." He propped his chin upon his other hand, lying on his stomach.

Y/n growled. "You want me to beg." 

Adrien shrugged. "Precisely. Or I could leave and get myself off."