Chapter Ten ✓

IT WAS JUST BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT THIS CHARACTER IN NAMED AFTER A PERCY JACKSON CHARACTER - ETHAN NAKAMURA. I WAS NOT AWARE UNTIL TODAY, THANK YOU WHOEVER COMMENTED THAT. THAT WAS UNINTENTIONAL

You couldn't wait for the day to get out of the stupid casts and be able to walk again. One more week. Just one more week of dealing with Ethan and being unable to walk away. One more week of Adrien carrying you everywhere. One more week then you get to hide away in your own room in your own house once again. Just one more fucking damn week.

A week of fucking hell.

xXSaltKingXx

Can I die yet?

Sent 15 Minutes AgoRead Now

xXHeroBoyXx

Just give me three more weeks,
less than a month and I'll be over
there and your bones will be healed.

Sent Now
Read Now

He was against it too. Well fuck. You groaned and flopped back against the pillows, staring at the ceiling. Can you have a crush on someone you've never met or seen? The only thing you knew of about him was his voice (which was the best thing you've ever heard) and the fact that he was blonde. He did some singing videos for you and in one he did show his face - well, kinda, it was blurred out and covered but his hair was blonde.

Adrien had gone out for a photo-shoot, his dad was nowhere to be seen, Nathalie was also somewhere, that bodyguard guy was with Adrien, so technically, you had the house to yourself and you couldn't walk. Great. You pushed yourself up into a seated position and leaned against the headboard, crossing your arms.

Foxxie lied in the crook of your arm, munching on a small piece of chocolate. "Don't look so bummed, Y/n, you'll be healed in no time! I mean, if you transform they'll be healed more than they are now - at least enough for you to walk." They looked away guiltily and coughed a bit.

You glared down at the Kwami. "I was never told this before... why?"

"Because you'd overuse the privilege?" They guessed.

Technically it was true. You would be given the power to walk and run while as your alter-self and you'd abuse it and go everywhere...

"Would you be willing to allow me to use the privilege? I need someplace to go other than this bed," you asked.

Foxxie nodded, finishing off the chocolate and flying up to your eye level. "Yeah! Just, not for too long, Adrien will be back soon."

Humming in acknowledgment, you spoke the phrase you haven't used in so long. "Foxxie, start the hunt!"

The feeling was the same as your body was encased in the leather but this time you could feel the bones in your legs and arm shift and reconnect (which felt really funky, to be honest) and the casts disappeared. Teal eyes widened in surprise and happiness as you jumped off the bed and laughed, spinning and jumping. You were quick to open and jump out a window, running along the rooftops towards the Eiffel Tower. Almost out of instinct, you climbed quickly to a beam you could sit on that was pretty high up, looking over the city.

You were only able to get a few minutes of silence and peace before and thud sounded behind you. Either Chat or Ladybug and you didn't want to talk to either - especially with how long you've been avoiding them - but whoever was there didn't move any closer.