Chapter Fifteen ✓

Okay. You guys get somewhat of a treat. Maybe.

Me *as the reader*: I need the romance. We need smut. We need more love. Y/N NEEDS SOME LOVE. ADRIEN NEEDS TO BE POSSESSIVE OVER THE SMALL BABY AND FIGHT ETHAN. I NEED MORE FLUFF. WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT!?!?!?

Me *as the writer*: We're gonna just kill this character more, mentally. And then add a bit of salt to this wound here. We need more hate and abuse on this character, make them even more hurt than before. I'm gonna stall this next chapter for a few more weeks because... I lost track of what I was writing. When did this happen to this character? Oh, then, okay. I need to reread this chapter for a twenty-thousandth time.

Your neck felt cold as you dragged yourself to school. Your footsteps heavy against the concrete. More than once, you caught yourself rubbing your neck in search of the familiar choker and pendant. You'll have to get a new choker in place of it - you didn't like the feeling of not having anything around your neck, made you feel naked.

Was there a way to avoid Ethan, Adrien, and Chloe? How about just avoiding school altogether? That sounded better. Just lock yourself in your room and never come out. You could die there and it would be great.

You winced when the shoulder strap rubbed your arm wrong, fixing it quickly to avoid more irritation and itching. They already itched enough - you didn't need more. Nor did you need to start bleeding and worry everybody; Adrien was already worried enough.

You began picking at a loose string on your bag while making your way up the stairs, avoiding interaction with anyone. At least until you accidentally got into Chloe's way. She scoffed loudly when your shoulder brushed hers, pushing you off her and onto the ground. Your ass was burning from that, flashbacks from last night reminding you why it still burned.

One hand gripped your thigh tightly, the other just above your head as Adrien moved positions, hitting something that felt amazing. You cried out loudly, hands flailing everywhere to hold onto something, finally settling on scratching his back and tangling in his hair. He curled your hips up further, almost pushing you in half as he continued hitting that lovely place. His green eyes, half-lidded and hazed over in lust, bore into yours in something else but you were too far gone to even try to think about what it was.

"Watch where you're going, loser," Chloe said, flicking her hair and stepping around you.

A pair of hands helped you up as, obviously, you were unable to (painfully) get up yourself. A familiar silver ring glinted on their left ring finger, settling on your waist as you tried to steady yourself on your feet. Your hands instinctively moved to their shoulders to have some sense of balance.

Your back hit the wall lightly, Adrien (who had de-transformed a few seconds before) stood right in front of you, his fingertips just barely grazing your boxer-brief covered hips but just enough for you to feel them. Your hands found his shoulders, gripping the fabric of his shirt tighter than expected, pulling him closer until his hips bumped against yours, your legs opening so his slipped between.

"Y/n, are you okay? You seem a bit out of it..."

Ethan's voice snapped you from the memory, his hand squeezing your hips a little. You jumped away from him and laughed nervously. "Yeah! Yeah, I'm, I'm good..."

You spun around to get away from him, almost smacking into Adrien - who dropped his bag to grab your arms and steady you. Your hands shot to his, wide eyes staring deeply into his, almost as if you were in a trance and couldn't break free.

"No feelings attached, right?" Adrien asked, brushing back your hair from your eyes.

You shook your head, raking your own fingers through his hair. "None at all."