Chapter Eleven ✓

This may be short as I'm probably gonna keep it as a conversation between xXHeroBoyXx and xXSaltKingXx aka Mystery Boy and You. Oh, and you finally get to know his nickname - but not his whole name. :) Have fun. ;) There was also a title change as I really didn't want it to continue being just Chat/Adrien x Male!Reader. That's not a title. If anyone wants to, by the way, can someone make a new cover for me? Please?

~~~~~~~~

xXHeroBoyXx

You've been pretty quiet. You still alive, dude? I really hope you are, I don't know what I'd do if you died...

Sent 5 Minutes Ago
Read

xXSaltKingXx

Nah. Still alive, sadly. I ain't dead yet. I haven't been able to talk much, sorry. Staying at a different house, trying to heal - man these fucking casts are bitches on my legs and arm. I hate them. Everything itches and I can't get to it.
Oh and Lupus finally showed up again, although Chat was the only one who had seen or talked to him since he disappeared and reappeared. No one else knows what happened.

Sent
Read

xXHeroBoyXx

YOU'RE ALIVE THAT'S GREAT ALRIGHT DUDE.
So Lupus finally decides to show his face again? What the hell dude, after like almost a month or two he finally appears? And only Chat has been able to talk to him
Wait.
How did you know that Chat was the only one able to talk to him?

Sent
Read

xXSaltKingXx

Yeah.
Well... Chat and I kinda talk here and there??? He started it.

Sent
Read

xXHeroBoyXx

You aren't... together, right? Are you still single?

Sent
Read

xXSaltKingXx

I'm still single. No, we aren't involved like that. Even then, lately he's been pretty distant, I haven't been able to have a great conversation with him - he keeps getting flustered or zones out. Doesn't really bother me, it's just kinda hard.

Sent
Read

xXHeroBoyXx

.... Maybe he likes you?

Sent
Read

xXSaltKingXx

Nah. He likes Ladybug.

Sent
Read

xXHeroBoyXx

Y/n... I bet that if I was there watching you two chat, I'm sure Chat has a crush on you.
Wow. That just shows how you need a capital letter in his name ^

Sent
Read

xXSaltKingXx

Eli... I doubt it. There's no way he would like me. Much less put up with me.