Chapter Sixteen* ✓ *Edited and More Added*

Start from the beginning

Y/n's knees pressed into the bed on either side of Adrien's legs, pushing him up just a bit more. Adrien grabbed the boy's hips, pulling him back down, groaning as Y/n rocked against Adrien's clothed erection. The blonde squeezed his hips tighter, holding him down, rocking the smaller boy against his hips. Y/n's head fell onto Adrien's shoulder, biting the skin to repress his moans.

"Now's a really good time to stop me if you don't want to continue," Adrien muttered, licking Y/n's neck softly.

Y/n's jaw slackened on Adrien's shoulder pulling away to examine his work. The mark was bright red and bleeding. Good. "Why the hell would I want to do that?" He mused, humming and he pushed Adrien onto his back, rocking his hips a bit more.

He stood up and got off the bed.

Y/n fucking stood up and got off Adrien and the bed altogether.

Adrien stared after the smaller boy--who was also baring a rock solid hard-on-- as he walked towards the couch and plopped down, curling his legs up to hide his erection. "What the fuck." Fell from the blonde's lips.

The ravenette perked up and barely turned his head towards Adrien. "Oh, I'm sorry, did you need something?"

Adrien didn't answer, his green orbs following Y/n's hand down his legs and between them, slipping out of the constricting materials. Left in only a shirt, Y/n lied sideways on the couch, out of Adrien's view, and stuck two fingers in his mouth, the other hand making itself busy with his cock, only to stop and rest at his side.

He pressed his face into the couch, muffling his moans and slipping one finger through the tight ring of muscles. He bit down on the white leather at the feeling, stilling himself to get used to it.

The blonde boy pulled himself from the bed, striding towards the couch in slight pain from the tight jeans. They only tightened impossibly more when Y/n finally came into his field of vision. He stood near the armrest, eyes trained on the boy's hand stretching himself out. He only looked away when Y/n let a breathy laugh leave him, staring at Adrien from the corner of his eye.

"Are you just going to stand there or get over here?" He reached out with his unoccupied hand, turning to bite his bicep as he added a second finger. He lazily dragged them in and out, meeting Adrien's eyes as he rounded the couch the stand in front of Y/n.

The second he was within reach, Y/n grabbed his belt and dragged him closer, working as fast as he could with one hand to take it off. Adrien gasped, laughed, and steadied himself with one hand winding in Y/n's hair. "Eager much?" He teased.

Y/n stopped trying to undo his pants, instead going to grasp Adrien's cock through his jeans tightly. The victim groaned in pain, tightening his grip on Y/n's hair. "Shut up," Y/n growled, resuming his work to take off the barrier.

He had barely stilled his own fingers, no longer moving them much besides wiggling them slowly or scissoring himself. He finally removed the barrier, hardly taking a breath as he swallowed down half of his cock. Adrien gasped, having to grab the back of the couch to keep from falling. Out of the other two, three times they've fucked, Y/n never did this. But fuck, was he good at it.

"Sl-slow down!" Adrien choked, moaning.

He tightened his grip around Y/n's hair, pulling him back. Y/n gasped, coughing and Adrien almost whined at the loss. He didn't say anything, instead opting for staring up at the blonde for reasoning. He dragged his fingers from Y/n's hair slowly, moving them to cup is cheeks, wiping away the spit that smeared along his lips. Y/n opened his mouth, taking in his thumb, lightly sucking on it. He retracted his other hand from his ass, wincing.