Part 32

Sunjin POV

        Heeyoung left, but I could hear her talking to Hyun-shik outside.  "What did her mother want?" Heeyoung asked.

        "Nothing" he replied. "She just wanted to thank me for my help earlier."

        "Isn't that expected of a boyfriend?" Why does she have to tease him like that? I should have never opened my mouth.

        Then I heard him scream "Shut up!" Guess he didn't like being teased.

        He walked into my room and I smiled upon seeing him. "How are you feeling? Do you need anything?"

        "No, I'm fine" I said as I tried to adjust my position. "I'm sorry about Heeyoung teasing you."

        He took a seat beside me and said "Don't worry about it. Even if you didn't say anything, she still would have teased me. That's the way she is."

        I giggled a little and then leaned against him. "I'm so glad that we can finally be together" I sighed happily.

Hyun-shik POV

        "Me too" I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her. "Oh! By the way, your mother said that there would be a gathering tonight in the usual spot at ten o'clock."

        "Really? I guess this is going to be a little awkward."

        "Why? Where are we going?"

        "Back to the Archives' Vault" she giggled.

        "You've got to be kidding me! I have to go back to that haunted place?"

        "Yes, and this time, you are going to be surrounded by foxes" she smiled.

        "I can just picture your brother growling at me" I said in a defeated tone and she started to laugh. "It's not funny! Your brother hates me!"

        "He just doesn't know you yet. I promise, my family are going to love you."

        "I hope so."

        She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a tight squeeze. I smiled at the show of affection and adjusted to make the both of us comfortable.

Siwan POV

        I'm glad my mother is finally taking this situation seriously. That Hyun-shik guy really bothers me.

        We arrived at the Archives ahead of the other foxes and made sure to prepare the room for everyone. "Mom, are you going to tell me what happened?"

        "Don't worry, everything will be explained tonight."