Part 31

Siwan POV

        I saw my mother rush out of the house with Hyun-shik carrying Sunjin. Something was obviously wrong, but my mother didn't say anything to us. I quickly rushed to the vault to see if I could figure out what had happened and saw all the documents just lying around. "They could have at least treated the documents better." I was irritated at the state of the room.

        I decided that it would be best to put everything away before someone else walked in. I looked at the table and saw two chests. "Why are there two chests? I thought she had placed them all in one." O_o

        I slowly picked up each of the documents and carefully placed each one back in the first chest. "That's strange" I looked at the second chest "They all fit in the one chest, so why is there a second one?" I looked around the room and saw a journal lying on the floor by the couch. "This must be what belongs in the second chest" I thought as I walked over and picked up the stray book. I walked back over to the table and gently placed the book back in the chest. Just as I was about to close the lid, the title of the book caught my eye. 'The Gumiho's Tail'

        "What is this?" I picked the journal back up and flipped it over to see the author's name. My eyes widened when I saw his name neatly written in the bottom corner. "Cho Myung-dae?" I quickly flipped it back over and started reading the journal. When I was finished I collapsed into one of the chairs. "I can't believe it! He knew all along that Sunjin......" I sighed as I remembered how my sister felt after he died. I wanted to rip the journal into pieces, but I just couldn't do it.

        I placed the journal back into the chest and closed the lid. "Did Sunjin pull this chest out? But why? What if Hyun-shik saw it? He'd think it was a work of fiction, right?"

        Suddenly, I could hear her friends screaming and knew that they were finally back and I would be able to figure out what was going on. I rushed outside and started in on them too. "Don't you know how worried we were about you?" I screamed as I approached her, but suddenly something felt different and I froze in my tracks. I looked over at Hyun-shik, but he also seemed different to me too. I looked at my mother and asked "What Happened?"

        "Later" was all she said as she walked past me.

        Sunjin walked over to me and said "We'll explain everything later, Siwan." Then she gave me a hug and walked inside with Hyun-shik at her side.

        "I wonder what happened" Heeyoung commented.

        "What do you mean?" I asked her.

        "Well, those two weren't getting along too well before we arrived here. I thought for certain that she was going to have a fit and yell at him the whole time we were here. But now......"

        "Now?"

        "It kind of looks like they are dating" she giggled.

        "Leave it to Hyun-shik to hook up with some chick while studying" Minwoo chuckled.

        I grabbed him by the collar "Careful! That's my sister you're talking about!"