Part 22

Sunjin/Mi-rae POV

        After eating lunch, we all hopped in Heeyoung's car and stopped by their apartments to grab clothes. Of course they wanted to see my apartment, but I told them that it wouldn't be necessary because I already had clothes at my home in Incheon. Thankfully they gave up.

        When we finally arrived in Incheon over an hour and a half later, I was thankful to get out of the car.

        "I can't believe how bad the traffic was!" Heeyoung commented. "How do you do this every weekend, Mi-rae?"

        I don't! I usually transform and run home! I hate cars! "I usually take a nap on the bus, so I don't really pay attention" I smiled.

        "Okay, so why didn't we just drive to the archives?" Minwoo asked. "I mean, from my understanding, it is connected to your home right?"

        I giggled "Yes it is connected."

        "Then why are we out here in the middle of nowhere next to a rundown building?"

        To give you a better understanding of the situation. When we were driving to Incheon, I told Heeyoung to take a bunch of side roads that ultimately lead to where we are now. To them it just looks like the middle of nowhere, but to me it is home.

        I smiled "If we had gone to the archives parking lot, you would have had to walk at least a mile before reaching the buildings. By coming this way, we are able to park right next to my house."

        "Your house?" Minwoo exclaimed. "This dump is your house?"

        Suddenly, we heard some growling and Heeyoung quickly rushed to my side and grabbed my arm. "What was that?" she shrieked.

        I sighed. I guess my family heard him. Well I'm not surprised really. He was being rather loud.

        "It sounded like an animal growling" Hyun-shik said. "Are there wild animals around here?"

        Well, I wouldn't call us wild animals. I think we are rather civilized. "As far as I know there are foxes in the area, but they usually don't attack."

        Minwoo sneaked up on Heeyoung and grabbed her by the waist causing her to scream.

        "Ya! Minwoo! Stop playing around!" Hyun-shik called out after him.

        The door to my house opened and my mother poked her head out. When she saw me standing there, she smiled "Mi-rae! What took you so long?"

        "Traffic" I replied.

        She looked around and saw my friends and got a little nervous. Truth be told, this is the first time we ever had people come into our home. I'll be honest with you, I was nervous too. My brother's cubs, although they were good at it, still needed work on their transformations. Not to mention the other foxes that don't like to socialize with humans.