II. Caught in the act

Jed went straight to the studio up on the rooftop, upon entering he felt the humidity inside, he felt uncomfortable because the studio was too messy and too hot, but at the same time he was amazed by the sheer number of professional cameras displayed on the glass cabinet and the studio's set up is pretty modern judging by the looks of all the equipments and lightings, Raymond really knows what he does.

Jed went on to the other side of the room where he saw some of the pictures taken by Raymond, they are pretty neat and some of photos includes famous local celebrities although most of the pictures are pretty daring and mostly composed of young men. But Jed doesn't mind, for him body is an art and it is common for models to bare their body for art.

Jed can no longer stand the heat inside the studio, he was sweating profusely and since his shirt is made up of thin fabric it's as if he is now wearing a see through shirt because of his sweat. Good thing he saw the air conditioning unit and turned in on, still the room is very humid so Jed decided to go out using the back door of the studio.

Upon opening the door, cool breeze of air gushed inside the studio, the sun is still up outside but the air is cooler there so Jed decided to just wait there until the air conditioning kicks in. Outside, Jed noticed various gym equipments and he remembered that Raymond wanted his muscles to pop up, he doesn't have gym clothes inside his bag but he has spare clothes if ever he needs to change.

Jed took off his shirt and jeans, his almost naked body is glistening with sweat, wearing just a boxer short he went on doing his exercise regimen.

Absent knowing that there is someone watching him...

Raymond is watching him through CCTV cameras hidden all over the studio and rooftop. Raymond viciously looks at Jed zooming in and out to check out every muscles, bulge, sweat dripping all over Jed's body. Raymond is like a predatory animal readying himself to catch his prey.

While looking at Jed's almost naked body glistening with sweat that made him a lot sexier since his muscle cuts are so defined now because of the exercises and weights he is lifting, Raymond's libido is increasing rapidly, Raymond started caressing his bulge that is already popping out of his fitted jeans, it's as if he is comforting his dick to behave and while doing that his other hand went on inside his loose tank top straight to his already perked up nipple, slowly flicking it with his thumb while still watching Jed's ripped body in motion. Raymond then unzipped his pants and took off his tank top. Although he is already on his mid 40s Raymond is pretty muscular, he is actually bigger than Jed, although his muscles ain't that defined because he has hair all over his body.

Without looking away on the screen Raymond whip out his throbbing dick and slowly toyed with it while his left hand is busy worshiping his own pecs.

Jed on the other hand, still unaware of the danger lurking around him is just about done with his workout, down with his last 5 sets of crunches he stood up, rest for awhile to catch his breath and went straight to the comfort room located inside the studio.

The studio is now cold thanks to the aircon. He then made his way to the comfort room and was surprised by the grandiosity of its interior its as if you are in a different place as compared to the dilapidated look of the building. He took of his boxers and went straight to shower, feeling fresh and energized, Jed with his towel wrapped around his lower body decided to check himself in front of a full body mirror located on the other side of the bath room. Flexing and touching every muscles, taking selfies, his body is glazed with water, every cuts, every curves are well defined, Jed then unwrapped the towel and now exposing every inch of his naked body infront of the mirror.

Jed is pretty satisfied with his ripped body. Guess he's not just the one satisfied right now...

Unbeknownst to Jed, the full body mirror is actually a one-way mirror and secret door connected straight to Raymond's unit and Raymond is now standing on the other side of the mirror jacking himself while looking straight at Jed's naked body. Raymond came and his cum spewed all over the glass. Jed on the other side, still clueless of voyeurism that is happening right at this very moment.

To be continued.

*Editors note*

Will update soon, thank you for taking time to read. Salamat! Would love to see your comments about the new chapter on Jedidia's life.