5.

Nicola Capone

Sofia
Are you free tonight?

Nick
My Mom will be home, I can't tonight

Sofia
My parents are gone for the week though ;)

   "Dude." A hand suddenly appears in front of my face and takes my phone away. I look up to see Matt reading my conversation with Sofia. "Looks like Nick got the girl already." He throws the phone back at me with a smile and I roll my eyes playfully. "But I'm sorry man, you're not getting it at her house tonight."

   "What? Why not?" I ask him a bit confused.

   "Because I'm throwing a party in my place and you are all invited, including you Luca." He says looking at the green eyed guy. "I invited most people in our grade."

   Everyone starts celebrating the fact that a good party will happen tonight.

   "But hey, Sofia is invited right?" I ask my best friend and he chuckles.

   "Of course, Romeo."

   I must say in my defense, even if I keep doubting my sexuality, Sofia is hot.

   Oh wait what if I'm bi? Nah I'm too into girls to be bi.

   I'm so fucking confused.

   "Anyways, I'll bring the drinks." I say and Matt smiles.

   "That's my boy." He messes with my hair and I push his hand away.

   "Dude, stop it." I chuckle and I feel Luca's curious gaze on us.

   "Are you two flirting or something?" He suddenly asks and before I can answer Matt lets out an amused laugh.

   "Hell no, you have the straighter guys in this entire world in front of you, little Luca." He says and I just smile to hide my true thoughts.

   "Well... I was just asking." The brunette says and Matteo nods.

   "And I just wanted to clarify." My best friend adds.

   I'm dammed.