2.

Luca Bianco

"Mangiare [eat], Caelian." I tell my little brother, who refuses to eat his part of the breakfast.

"Non mi piace [I don't like it]." He answers and I sigh.

"Look bud, I know you don't like salmon, but if you don't eat it Dad will kill us both."

"I don't care." He says and I shrug. I swear this kid will be the death of me.

"What's going on here?" Dad asks as he enters the kitchen. "Cael, eat half the salmon and I'll buy you some ice cream later, yeah?

The biggest smile ever appeared on my little brother's face and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Bambini [kids]." I mumble with a sigh. "Hey, Dad, can I drive to school? I don't really want to take the bus."

"Sure." He nods and he digs on his pockets trying to find the car keys. When he does, he throws them at me making sure I catch them. "Take care of my baby."

"And you take care of your other baby." I point at Cael with my head. "I'll pick up Mom from work after school if you want to."

"Alright, in bocca al lupo [good luck]."

"Grazie, addio [thank you, bye]." I tell him and I get my back pack and a jacket. Even though it's warm outside, I always tend to be cold at some point of my day.

I make my way to the car and I drop my bag on the passengers seat. As usual, I turn up whatever CD my parents had listened to in here before me and I start driving.

The first day on a new school is always weird. You are the new kid, and you have to try to make a good impression even to the worst teachers.

I hope I go unnoticed.

------------------------------

As you probably noticed, Luca's family uses more italian than Nicola's. This will make sense later on the story.

But anyways, meet the world from Luca's eyes!